ms Symphonie Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Symphonie
|Year built||1997 / Age : 20|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||10 m / 33 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||79 - 162|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of ms Symphonie
MS Symphonie ship cruises on Rhine river departing from Strasbourg France. In Spring are offered "Tulip Time" cruises in Holland and Belgium (on Dutch waterways and Scheldt river) leaving from Amsterdam and Antwerp.
The riverboat has 79 passenger cabins (equally sized at 129 ft2 / 12 m2), including 1 suite, 2 single and 4 triple cabins. Main Deck staterooms are with riverview Porthole windows (non-opening). Upper Deck cabins have large Picture Windows (also non-opening). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning. The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (Symphonie Restaurant), sundeck relaxation area (with shaded seating, loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Symphonie's guests to sample the local traditional cuisine and fine European wines along the cruise itinerary routes.
- The MS Symphonie's Rhine and Elbe river cruise itineraries in Europe visit small towns and river port cities in the following countries: France (Strasbourg), Belgium (Antwerp, Ghent), Holland / Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Nijmegen, Utrecht, Arnhem, Willemstad, Middelburg), and all other locations are in Germany.
- The operated in the summer Holland river cruises from Amsterdam offer cruising on the Dutch waterways (including Helinium - the Rhine–Meuse–Scheldt river delta) flowing through the provinces Utrecht, Gelderland, North Brabant, Zeeland.
- German Christmas Markets river cruise from Strasbourg are offered during the December Holidays. The itinerary has duration of 3-days and includes visiting some of the best Christmas Market towns in Germany - Koblenz, Rudesheim and Mannheim - offering both touring and shopping options.
MS Symphonie cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Symphonie cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises on Rhine and Elbe are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Symphonie wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 3
- Total number of cabins: 79 (all of which riverview, 4 single, no suites, none for disabled).
- Cabins - Main Deck (44 double, 4 triple, 2 single, 1 suite), Upper Deck (28 double)
- Restaurants: restaurant
- Lounges & Bars: lounge with bar (dance floor), bar, sun deck (deck chairs), French balconies, gift shop, elevator, wi-fi (payable on board).
- The Symphonie ship cruises on Danube and Rhine rivers in Europe.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.