ms Van Gogh Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Van Gogh
|Year built||1999 / Age : 19|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||76 - 146|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of ms Van Gogh
MS Van Gogh ship cruises on Rhone river in Burgundy (southeast France wine region) departing from Lyon on round-trip itineraries. This riverboat operates on Rhone and Saone rivers in France together with the CroisiEurope ships Camargue and Mistral.
The CroisiEurope Van Gogh ship has 78 passenger cabins (equally sized at 118 ft2 / 11 m2), including 2 single and 4 triple cabins. Main Deck staterooms are with riverview windows (non-opening). Upper Deck cabins are with large Picture windows (also non-opening). The Main Deck also has 2 single-occupancy rooms. As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), wardrobe/closet, satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning. The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (Van Gogh restaurant), sundeck relaxation area (with shaded seating, loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet usage. The Van Gogh ship’s Rhone river cruise itinerary is in southeast France, through the Burgundy wine region. The ship is leaving from Lyon on roundtrip itineraries. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Van Gogh's guests to enjoy the local French wines and cuisine along the cruise itinerary routes.
MS Van Gogh cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Van Gogh cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises in France are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Van Gogh wiki
- Cabin grades number: 3
- Total number of cabins: 76 (all of which riverview, 2 singles, no suites, none for disabled)
- Cabins - Main Deck (45 double, 4 triple, 2 single), Upper Deck (27 double)
- Restaurants: restaurant
- Lounges & Bars: lounge with bar (dance floor), sun deck (deck chairs), gift shop, wi-fi (payable on board).
- The Van Gogh ship cruises on Rhone and Saone rivers in France. Itineraries are in Burgundy and Provence (wine regions in south-eastern France). Most of them are round-trips from Lyon, also one-ways between Martigues and Chalon. One-day cruises from Avignon (round-trip to Arles) and from Lyon (round-trip to Viviers) are also offered.
- The CroisiEurope line also owns the Saone-Rhone riverboats Camargue and Mistral, and also the hotel barges Anne-Marie and Jeanine.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.