Carnival cruise ports of call
Carnival ports of call in the CARIBBEAN
- Carnival Eastern Caribbean cruise ports in Bahamas (Freeport, Nassau, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk Island), Dominican Republic (La Romana, and Amber Cove/2014), Grand Cayman (George Town), Antigua (St. John's), Puerto Rico (San Juan), Curacao (Willemstad), St. Kitts (Basseterre), St. Thomas (Charlotte Amalie), St. Maarten (Philipsburg), BVI (Road Town, Tortola).
- Carnival Western Caribbean cruise ports - Gulf of Mexico ports of call (Cozumel, Progreso, Calica, Costa Maya), Panama ports of call (Puerto Limon, Colon), Jamaica ports of call (Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Falmouth), Belize (Belize City), Honduras (Bay Islands - Roatan).
- Carnival Southern Caribbean cruise ports - Aruba (Oranjestad), Barbados (Bridgetown), St. Lucia (Castries). The Carnival ports in the Caribbean region feature perfect beaches, crystal-clear waters, duty-fre shopping, experiences with dolphins, glass-bottom boat rides, scuba diving, snorkeling, catamaran-sailing and coastal cruises, kayaking, fishing, jeep-tours and safaris, island- and city-tours, wild-life experiences, historical tours.
- HALF MOON CAY (Bahamas) is the CCL's very own, and one of the best Caribbean private Islands resorts. The Carnival's Half Moon Cay island is an exclusive port of call for CCL and Holland America ships only. It features a shallow bay, pristine beaches, bars, shops, restaurants, cabanas, a chapel, an Aqua Park, great for birth-watching.
Carnival ports of call in Europe - Mediterranean, Baltic, UK
- Western Mediterranean ports of call - Monte Carlo (Monaco), Rome, Livorno, Naples, Messina, Genoa, and Venice (Italy), Dubrovnik (Croatia), Marseille (France), and Spain - Palma De Mallorca (Balearic Islands), Malaga, Canary Islands (Las Palmas). The itineraries are operated by the Carnival Magic ship, and offer low rates, free upgrades and on-board credits. The shore excursions in the Mediterranean region feature city- and historical tours, visiting museums and gardens, Papal audiences and blessings (Rome), luxurious beaches, great service, unique regional cuisine, the Leaning Tower (Pisa, from Livorno), Siena River tours, Palma de Malorca (almond and olive groves, the Gothic castle, cathedral and the kings' palace), Dubrovnik (the Old Town and the Wall).
- Baltic ports of call - Copenhagen, Berlin (from Warnemunde), Hamburg, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallinn, Amsterdam, Brussels (from Zeebrugge), Paris (Le Havre), in Norway (Alesund, Bergen, Stavanger, Oslo), in UK (Edinburgh, Invergordon, Greenock (to Glasgow), Dublin) and Belfast (Northern Ireland).
Carnival Mexican ports of call - Yucatan & Baja Mexico, Mexican Riviera
- Baja Mexico Riviera as destination is perfect for a golf cruise vacation. It's also one of the best honeymoon cruise destinations.
- list of ports - Ensenada, Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel, Progreso, Costa Maya.
- The majority of Mexico ports of call feature world-class beach resorts and golf courses, traditional Mexican cuisine, souvenir shops, art galleries, waters-ports, sailing, etc
- Ensenada (Avenida Primera shops, Bodega Santo Tomas winery)
- Cabo (rock formations), La Paz (a provincial town, hiking, rock climbing)
- Mazatlan (crafts, The Golden Zone shops)
- Puerto Vallarta (jungle- and mountains tours)
- Cozumel (the coral reef)
- Progreso and Calica (Yucatan Peninsula, natural parks, beaches)
- Costa Maya (Mayan ruins).
Carnival ports of call in Alaska, Australia, Canada/New England
- Carnival ALASKA ports of call - Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan. West Coast Canadian cruise ports Vancouver and Victoria - cheap Alaskan land tours, fishing trips, historical tours, museums of the Gold Rush history and the natives' culture.
- Carnival AUSTRALIA ports of call - in New Zealand (Fiordland Park, Portt Chalmers, Christchurch, Wellington, Napier, Tauranga, Auckland), in New Caledonia (Mare, Noumea, Lifou, Isle Of Pines), in Vanuatu (Mystery Island, Vila, Santo, Wala), in Fiji (Suva, Port Denarau).
- Carnival CANADA Cruise Ports (East Coast) - New Brunswick (Saint John, NB), Nova Scotia (Halifax, NS), Massachusetts (Boston), Maine (Portland).
At which ports do cruise ships tender - all cruise tender ports list
- Akaroa, New Zealand
- Bar Harbor (Maine, USA)
- Bay of Islands, New Zealand
- Belize City, Belize
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Cannes, France
- Catalina Island (California, USA)
- Catalina Island, Dominica
- Edinburgh (Scotland, UK)
- Grand Cayman, Turks & Cayman Islands, UK
- Greece/Greek Islands (Mykonos, Santorini, and the rest)
- Half Moon Cay Island, The Bahamas
- Isle of Pines, New Caledonia
- Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Mexico
- Kona, Hawaii (Hawaii, USA)
- Lahaina, Maui (Hawaii, USA)
- Lifou, New Caledonia
- Little Stirrup Cay, The Bahamas
- Mare, New Caledonia
- Moorea, French Polynesia
- Mystery island, Vanuatu
- Newport (Rhode Island, USA)
- Puerto Montt, Chile
- Punta Arenas, Chile
- Qaqortoq, Greenland
- Saint Barthelemy/St Barts/St Barths, French West Indies/FWI
- Sitka (Alaska, USA)
- Suva, Fiji Islands
- Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands/BVI
- Wala, Vanuatu.