Cloud 9 Spa Carnival cruise review content includes: Carnival Cloud 9 Spa package cost, prices (the list of services showing the cost of all treatments in the Cloud 9 Spa menu), Spa rooms and facilities. The list of all Carnival Cloud 9 Spa ships includes Breeze, Dream, Horizon, Magic, Splendor, Sunshine, Vista.
Carnival Cloud 9 Spa hours info is also here - open from 6 AM to 10 PM. The following review is integrated with Spa Carnival prices (services, treatments) onboard older Carnival liners.
Carnival Cloud 9 Spa package
In the following table you can compare the cost of Carnival Cloud 9 Spa packages. These prices are on bookings made by passengers who don't occupy a Spa stateroom on the ship. Cloud 9 Spa packages offer daily and week-long passes to use the Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite facilities. Spa packages on European cruises depend on itinerary length.
|Cruise Length (weekly packages)||prices per person||prices per couple|
|daily package cost (1-day pass)||$40||-|
Carnival Cloud 9 Spa menu prices
Note: With *** are marked Carnival Cloud 9 Spa services which come highly recommended.
|Package Types||Carnival Cloud 9 Spa Menu (Services & Treatments)||Prices in USD|
|Relaxation (daily and weekly package)|
Carnival Cloud 9 Spa staterooms
In the following table are listed all Cloud 9 Spa rooms/suites by ship, their category and cabin numbers (all located on the upper decks 10-11-12), and at this link - Carnival Cloud 9 Spa staterooms/suite sizes:
|Ship||Cloud 9 Spa Interior||Cloud 9 Spa Balcony||Cloud 9 Spa Suite|
(Category SS) 11205, 11206, 11215, 11221
|Category SS) 11205, 11206, 11215, 11221|
(Category SS) 11205, 11206, 11215, 11221
(Category SS) 1024, 1025, 1028, 1029
(Category SS) 11201, 11202, 11203, 11204, 14205, 14206
Carnival Cloud 9 Spa cabin privileges and perks
- priority Spa reservations (made by 6 PM on embarkation day)
- private access to the Spa via a spiral staircase/glass elevator
- (free of charge) unlimited access to the Thalasso pool, the 4 rooms in the Thermal Suite and the Fitness area.
- extras, such as (upgraded) Spa Stateroom amenities and complimentary fitness classes (2 per person).
- the special Spa package includes the following amenities: Elemis Spa products (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion, one body soap disk), pillow spray, Spa towels, terry bathrobes and slippers for use during your voyage. Elemis is a leading British luxury brand for anti-ageing products and professional spa-therapies with over 1,200 salons and spas around the world.
- two free fitness classes per person (yoga or pilates) - they normally cost $12 each).
- all Coud 9 Spa Carnival cabins are Non-Smoking (including the balconies), the cleaning/refreshing fee for smoking is US $250
- only the first and second guests in the Spa cabin will receive the access/amenities (meaning third and fourth guests in a Spa stateroom are not entitled to spa access/amenities).
- if guests are upgraded into the Spa cabins, they won't be eligible for the additional amenities.
- The Carnival Spa age policy states that guests must be at least 18 years of age to utilize all these facilities. The age policy for using the services provided in the Beauty Salon and the Fitness Center - guests must be 13 years of age and older, accompanied by their parent/guardian for both service and booking.
As a comparison, a Carnival Cloud 9 Spa balcony stateroom will cost you only about US $50 per person more total compared to rates on a regular balcony, and depending on availability - it could cost you even less! The majority of Cloud 9 Spa reviews point out the following four main reasons why Carnival passengers loved it so much: quieter (as deck location), a strictly non-smoking area, the prettier cabin decor of the Spa staterooms/suites and the exclusive access to the facilities.
Carnival Cloud 9 Spa facilities, fun facts, features
- Spa area size: a 40,000 sq-ft (3,716 m2) 2-deck spa (3-deck on Sunshine, all forward decks) - one of the largest spas at sea, with exclusive staterooms, an extensive range of top-quality facilities, serene and elegant setting, uniquely special treatments and traditional massages, featuring acupuncture, body wraps and slimming treatments, facials, tooth whitening, special Spa packages and amenities, water therapies, fitness classes, private spaces for relaxation. The Spa&Fitness centers sizes are 23,750 sq-ft/2,200m2 (smaller on Splendor - 21,000 sq-ft/1,950m2).
- To book Carnival Cloud 9 Spa rooms/suites use one of the following options: call your travel agent or 1-888-CARNIVAL, or contact a Carnival Vacation Planner. Follows the list of Cloud 9 Spa Facilities on board:
- Thalassotherapy Pool - covered by a glass dome, with ionized water (ocean water enriched with vitamins and minerals), water jets, temperature 91°F (33°C).
- Thermal Suite - four heat therapy chambers using dry and wet heat. [Dry-Heat] Laconium (a Finnish Sauna-like chamber, a stress reducing body circulation is stimulated at a temperature of 60°C (131°F) and Tepidarium (a relaxation area with heated loungers (temperatures around 38°C (100.4°F). [Wet-Heat] Caldarium (an Oriental Steam Bath, temperature 40-50°C (104-112°F), Aroma Steam Bath (with herbal steam and odors such as cinnamon, orange or apple, temperature 40-50°C (104-112°F).
- A total of 17 beauty and treatment rooms, among which are the "Rasul Bath" (on Splendor only, various organic mud treatments), "7th Heaven" (a relaxation room), "Nirvana" and "Utopia" (for VIP couples, private treatment suites with whirlpools), one room configured for wheelchair access, and the "Serenity" area (outdoor adults-only, with luxurious chaise lounges).
- Beauty Salon (full-service, including hairstyling & coloring, manicures & pedicures, massages & facials).
- Fitness Center (Yoga, Pilates, Thai Chi classes).
- Tip: you can significantly lower the cost of your "Cloud 9 Spa Ship Vacation" experience by booking treatments at the Carnival Cloud Nine Spa with discounted prices offered while your ship is in ports of call. Now enjoy our YouTube video selections!
Carnival Breeze Cloud 9 Spa balcony (YouTube video review)
Carnival Magic Cloud 9 Spa balcony/suite (YouTube video review)
Carnival Dream Cloud 9 Spa balcony (YouTube video review)