Amazon Discovery deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Amazon Discovery deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Avalon Waterways deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Amazon Discovery cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Amazon Discovery staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Amazon Discovery (built 2015, renamed to "Delfin III" in 2017) has max capacity 44 passengers accommodated in 4 different suite cabin categories. Each stateroom features floor-ceiling windows. This Amazon River cruise ship has the following main features:
- non-smoking interior (public rooms and cabins)
- English-speaking Cruise Director and crew, multilingual onboard naturalists
- Bar (serving premium spirits)
- multimedia presentations (natural history and nature-themed lectures)
- onboard cultural performances (traditional singing and dancing), educational talks, cooking class
- fully air-conditioned
- Outood viewing deck, open-seating indoor restaurant
- air-conditioned lounge (nightly live entertainment)
- Gym, Rainforest Spa (treatment rooms)
- Bar Lounge (with Indoor / outdoor seating)
- complimentary drinks (coffee, tea, mineral water, soda, local beers, cocktails, free flow house wine/dinners only)
- outdoor Sun Deck with shaded seating, premium sun lounges, plunge pool
- land tours/shore excursions
- excursion boats (cold towel service, fresh fruits, refreshments)
Amazon Discovery deck plans are property of Avalon Waterways. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.