Review of Braemar deck 8 (Marquee-Pool-Sun)
- Observatory Lounge is a small indoor observation lounge (bow location) with its own bar (also serving specialty cocktails), grand piano, floor-ceiling windows for 270-degree sea views along the ms Braemar itinerary routes. There are plenty of binoculars available for guests. The lounge also offers Afternoon Tea (3:30-4:30pm /at fixed price PP) served with warm scones, pastries and sandwiches.
- Pool deck area has 2 equal in size swimming pools with 2 whirlpools, 1 paddling pool (for children) and large sundeck/sunbathing area with plenty of loungers. The whole sun deck is served with drinks and fast food during the day by the Pool Bar (outdoor bar & grill).
- Marquee Bar / Pool Bar is a fastfood poolside bar (a la carte). It is open for al fresco lunch (weather permitting) between 11:30 am-2:30 pm, offering pizzas, burgers, baguette sandwiches, fish & chips.
- Grampian Restaurant is the second/smaller dining room (intimate setting, L-shaped, with large porthole windows). The Grampian’s menus and dining times are the same as at Thistle.
- A small staircase leads to an upper sun deck area with 2 Golf Nets (clubs and balls available at the reception).
- Marquee Deck cruise cabins from 8001 to 8017, all of which are balcony rooms – 1x JB-Single Balcony Suite and 13x DC-Deluxe Balcony staterooms.
Grampian Restaurant (MS Braemar)
Relaxation and Fitness on MS Braemar