Review of Crystal Bach deck 3 (Crystal-Lounge-Pool)
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge (called Wheelhouse on riverboats) is passenger accessible (from the above Vista Deck / Sun Deck).
- Palm Court is the ship's show lounge with a stage for live performances (by itinerary-based local dancers and musicians) and grand piano performances (by a resident pianist) and singalongs. The lounge also features a large dance floor for the themed dancing parties nightly. The Palm Court has a glass-dome cover (2 glass roofs) allowing natural sunlight, floor-ceiling window walls, comfortable seating, live plants for decoration, its own full-service bar. The lounge also serves Crystal River Cruises' onboard enrichment program by hosting daily expert lectures, media presentations and port talks (by the boat's Cruise Director).
- The fore-located Outdoor Seating Area (at the ship's front / bow) is an open-air relaxation area furnished with padded loungers and small tables.
- The Vintage Room (portside) is a specialty (a la carte-priced) wine-themed (food and wine pairings) restaurant with sommelier service. The restaurant is dinner-only and reservations are required. The Vintage Room (capacity 12 seats) wine bar hosts daily wine tasting events (with a dedicated sommelier) and also can be booked for private dinners / parties.
- The ship's Atrium area is covered by a Skylight (glass roof) on Vista Deck (Sun Deck) that allows natural light during the day.
- A panoramic, glass-walled elevator connects 2 decks - Crystal Deck and the below Seahorse Deck.
- Bistro is a casual dining venue served by its own bar. The Bistro also doubles as the boat's Library (has shelved books).
- Cruise cabins from 300 to 327, most of which are River Suites (French Balcony cabins in category S1) and the rest are Petite Suites (catgory S4 / aft location).
- On Crystal Deck midship are located the boat's two 2-Bedroom Crystal Suites (cabin numbers 309-starboard and 310-portside) in category CS.
- The aft-located indoor swimming pool area features an infinity pool (resistance swimming pool) and is accessible via deck 3's corridor, and also via indoor stairs from Seahorse Deck (below) and Vista Deck (above).
- The aft-located outdoor stairs connect Vista Deck (Sun Deck) with Seahorse Deck's Tender Platform (watersports marina for deploying water crafts, jet skis, kayaks).
The Vintage Room (wine bar)
Palm Court Lounge