Gotland ferry deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Gotland ferry deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by DESTINATION GOTLAND (Ferries) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Gotland ferry cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Gotland ferry staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
- 115 cabins (112 passenger staterooms), all of which are air-conditioned and with en-suite bathrooms. The ferry company provides bed linens, towels, and toiletries. All rooms (categorized as "day cabins") are on Cabin Deck 8 (Kupedack) and are in two types - Outside and Inside.
- The ship's main dining facilities are Food Market Restaurant (Restaurangtorg) and Bistro Lounge (Bistrosalong) - both on Lounge Deck 7 (Salongdack),
- Conference Room (portside on Lounge Deck 7)
- The ship has four Seating Lounges fitted with comfortable reclining Pullman seats - Front Lounge (Forlig Salong / 360-degree forward views), Economy Lounge (Ekonomisalong / midship portside- and starboard views), Aft Lounge (Aktersalong / aft-starboard views) and Bistro Lounge (Bistrosalong / aft-portside views).
- (Deck 7) Information Desk (guest services), 2 kids playrooms, ship entrances (boarding areas)
- Aft on Deck 8 is the Sun Deck (outdoor/open-air deck area) accessible to passengers.
- The ship has 3 elevators (passenger lifts) accessing all decks.
- Aft-midship on top-deck (in front of the funnel) is the helipad (helicopter landing platform) used in cases of emergency.
- Garage decks (Car Deck 3 and Car Deck 5) are both with lift and staircase access.
Follows a list of car decks related safety procedures:
- All onboard emergency instructions are displayed in staterooms, on the TV screens and at the ship's assembly stations (aka muster stations). Life jackets are issued at the assembly stations. In case of emergency, the use of elevators/passenger lifts is forbidden.
- Disabled passengers or those requiring specific assistance should visit the ship's Information Desk (open 24-hours).
- Apply handbrake and place the vehicle in park or 1st gear position. Switch off the ignition, alarm, electrical equipment, headlights. Gas cylinders, if any, must be switched off. Lock the vehicle.
- From your vehicle take only valuables and essential hand baggage.
- Make a note of your vehicle's location and garage deck number/stairway before leaving the car deck.
- Access to the ship's vehicle (cargo) decks during the voyage is prohibited.
- Smoking on vehicle decks, as well as in cabins and passenger lounges is forbidden.
- Wait for the onboard announcement before returning to your vehicle.
- In order to avoid air pollution, don't start the engine until instructed.
Gotland ferry deck plans are property of DESTINATION GOTLAND (Ferries). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.