Review of MS Prince Vladimir deck 2 (Main-Lobby-Dining)
- (forward-portside location) Spa Salon / Hairdresser / Massage Room
- Medical Room (Infirmary, Doctor's Office)
- Restaurant (Dining Room / aft)
- Bar-Restaurant serves as Salon (Bar Lounge) during the day and dinner-only restaurant (with a la carte priced menu).
- The ship has two Atriums / Lobby areas (forward and aft), each with its own Reception (Guest Services Desk). In the aft Atrium is the ship's Cruise Director's Office. In the forward Atrium is the ship's Boutique (Souvenir Shop).
On Lower Deck (below) are located all staff and crew cabins (quad staterooms with porthole windows and bunk beds), mess hall (crew dining lounge and bar), service areas, storage rooms, vessel's machinery.