65 °F / 19 °C
Donostia-San Sebastiаn is a port city and municipality in Basque Spain (autonomous territory). The city covers a total area of approx 61 km2 (24 ml2). The municipality's population is around 185,000 (metro 435,000).
- The city is located on the coast of Bay of Biscay, approx 20 km (12 ml) from the border with France. It is also the capital city of Gipuzkoa.
- The picturesque shoreline makes Donostia a popular resort vacation destination. Its seaside scenery is enhanced by the hilly surroundings.
- San Sebastiаn city is at the mouth of Urumea River. Most of Donostia is built over the river's wetlands.
- Major economic activities include commerce and tourism. Donostia is among Spain's most popular tourist destinations. Despite the city's small size, events like San Sebastian International Film Festival give it an international dimension.
- On January 20 every year (Saint Sebastian feast) locals celebrate a festival famous as "Tamborrada". At midnight, at Konstituzio plaza in the Old Part ("Parte Vieja") the city's Mayor raises San Sebastian's flag. For 24 hours, the city is awash with the sound of drums and adults march around the city dressed as soldiers and cooks.
Port Donostia-San Sebastian cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Donostia-San Sebastian, Pasajes, Spain. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|22 August, 2019|
|mv Aegean Odyssey||13:00||18:00|
|23 August, 2019|
|Sea Cloud II||14:00||22:00|
The Donostia-San Sebastian cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Donostia-San Sebastian, Pasajes, Spain.
If you lose the Donostia-San Sebastian location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.