82 °F / 28 °C
Badas Islands (Kepulauan Badas) is an island group part of Tudjuh Archipelago (South China Sea). Kepulauan Badas are located between mainland Malaysia (to the west) and Borneo Island (to the east). Administratively, Badas Islands are part of Indonesia's Riau Islands province.
- Badas Islands are approx 56 km (35 ml) southwest of Tambelan archipelago, outside the common shipping traffic lanes.
- Pulau Anakawur Island is the southwesternmost of the group. Its highest elevation point is 94 m (308 ft). On its southwestern coast there is a sandy beach, but the rest of its coastline is rugged.
- Pulau Pejamu Island is approx 17 km (11 ml) eastsoutheast of Anakawur. Its highest elevation point is 42 m (138 ft) and is densely forested. A sandy beach spreads on its eastern coast.
- Pulau Kepahiang Island is Kepulauan Badas' biggest and northernmost island. Its highest elevation point is 252 m (827 ft). The eastern and northern coasts are fringed by drying reef. A small bay is on the northeastern coast, where is also the island's largest settlement.
- The Badas Island group's alternative names are Badas Eilanden, Watas Eilanden, Kepulauan Badas, Pulau Badas, St Esprit Islands.
Kepulauan Badas cruise terminal
Cruise ships to Badas Islands dock (anchor) at Kepulauan Badas Island (West Kalimantan, Indonesia).
The Kepulauan Badas cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Kepulauan Badas, Indonesia.
If you lose the Kepulauan Badas location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.