Ganges Voyager II Review and Specifications
Specifications of Ganges Voyager II
|Year built||2014 / Age : 4|
|Operator||Uniworld River Cruises (Asia)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||56 m / 184 ft|
|Beam (width)||12 m / 39 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1000 gt|
|Passengers||28 - 56|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of Ganges Voyager II
RV Ganges Voyager 2 ship cruises on Ganges River departing from New Delhi, India and Kolkata. Uniworld (officially "Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection") is a major river cruise company part of The Travel Corporation group.
The riverboat was launched in 2015 as one of the two luxurious vessels on Ganges River in India and Bangladesh. The shipowner Haimark Travel (company based in Breckenridge Colorado) owns the boat. Ganges Voyager 2 is currently chartered by Uniworld for all itineraries along River Ganges in India.
All cabins have French balconies and in-cabin bathrooms. Perks in larger suites include free spa treatment, complimentary laundry and butler service. Maharaja suite guests take advantage of a deep soaker tub and can also dine in the cabin if they prefer. Other amenities include an Observation Deck, Voyager Spa and fitness center. All guests are pampered with complimentary coffee, tea and snacks 24 hours a day, as well as afternoon High Tea served daily at the Governor’s Lounge; complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks and mineral water with all meals at the East India dining room and free Wi-Fi and Internet access.
Ganges Voyager II river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Uniworld Asia cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Uniworld Voyager river cruise only or cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Uniworld offers air-inclusive cruise deals and pre/post cruise hotel packages as extensions (at additional cost).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Ganges Voyager II wiki
- Cabin grades number: 6
- Total number of cabins: 28 (all of which are Suites)
- Restaurants: East India (Main dining room)
- Lounges & Bars: Governor's Lounge & Bar (complimentary afternoon High Tea served daily; coffee, tea and snacks 24 hours a day).
- Observation Deck, Voyager Spa, Fitness center, complimentary Internet/Wi-Fi access throughout, complimentary coffee & tea, mineral water and soft drinks with all meals.
- Ganges Voyager II ship is one of the newest riverboats operated under charter by the Uniworld line - one of the world's largest river cruise companies. The ship offers exclusively Ganges River cruises in India and Bangladesh leaving round-trip from New Delhi.
- This vessel is one of only 2 ultra-luxurious river boats on river Ganges. The ship was built-to-order in 2015, custom-designed to serve the new 2016 Uniworld India cruise itinerary titled "India's Golden Triangle and the Sacred Ganges".
Cabins on this 56-passenger riverboat include:
- one 400 sq.foot Maharaja Suite, two 360 sq.foot Viceroy Suites
- two 280 sq.foot Heritage Suites
- 23 Standard (13 Colonial and 10 Signature) Suites measuring 261 sq.feet.
- Each of the staterooms features a French balcony and in-cabin bathroom (with Molton Brown bath products and rainwater shower heads).
- Perks in the boat's larger suites include one free spa treatment, butler service and complimentary laundry.
- Maharaja suite guests have a deep soaker tub and can dine in the cabin.
Ganges Voyager II - user reviews and comments
Photos of Ganges Voyager IIAdd Photo
Ganges Voyager II Itineraries
The below listed Ganges Voyager II cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Uniworld fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Oct 04||7 days, round-trip India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges||Kolkata||$10498|
|2018 Oct 13||7 days, round-trip India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges||Kolkata||$10498|
|2018 Oct 23||7 days, round-trip India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges||Kolkata||$10498|
|2018 Oct 31||7 days, round-trip India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges||Kolkata||$10498|
|2018 Nov 08||7 days, round-trip India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges||Kolkata||$10648|
|2018 Nov 17||7 days, round-trip India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges||Kolkata||$10648|
|2018 Nov 27||7 days, round-trip India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges||Kolkata||$10648|
|2018 Dec 05||7 days, round-trip India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges||Kolkata||$10648|
|2018 Dec 13||7 days, round-trip India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges||Kolkata||$10498|