River Victoria last position
Current itinerary of River Victoria
River Victoria current cruise is 11 days, one-way from Saint Petersburg to Moscow. Prices start from USD 8199 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 31 May, 2020 and ends on 11 Jun, 2020.
|Date / Time||Port|
|31 May||Departing from Saint Petersburg, Russia hotels|
|01 Jun||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
|02 Jun||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
|03 Jun||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
|04 Jun||Mandrogi, Russia|
|05 Jun||Kizhi Island, Lake Onega, Russia|
|06 Jun||Goritsy, Russia|
|07 Jun||Yaroslavl, Russia|
|08 Jun||Uglich, Russia|
|09 Jun||Moscow, Russia|
|10 Jun||Moscow, Russia|
|11 Jun||Arriving in Moscow, Russia hotels|
Specifications of River Victoria
|Year built||1982 / Age : 38|
|Builder||RSW Rosslauer Schiffswerft GmbH (Dessau-Rosslau, Germany)|
|Class||USSR Russian cruise ship (Project 301)|
|Ferry route / homeports||St Petersburg-Moscow|
|Operator||Uniworld River Cruises|
|Speed||14 kn / 26 kph / 16 mph|
|Length (LOA)||125 m / 410 ft|
|Beam (width)||17 m / 56 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||5400 gt|
|Decks with cabins||4|
|Former names||Knyazhna Viktoria, MS Aleksandr Griboyedov|
River Victoria Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2020 May 31||11 days, one-way from Saint Petersburg to Moscow||Saint Petersburg||$8199|
|2020 Jun 11||11 days, one-way from Moscow to Saint Petersburg||Moscow||$8199|
|2020 Jun 22||11 days, one-way from Saint Petersburg to Moscow||Saint Petersburg||$8199|
|2020 Jul 03||11 days, one-way from Moscow to Saint Petersburg||Moscow||$8199|
|2020 Jul 14||11 days, one-way from Saint Petersburg to Moscow||Saint Petersburg||$8199|
|2020 Jul 29||5 days, round-trip Danube with Viktoria||Passau||$660|
|2020 Aug 03||7 days, round-trip Danube with Viktoria||Passau||$851|
|2020 Aug 10||7 days, round-trip Danube with Viktoria||Passau||$851|
|2020 Aug 17||14 days, round-trip Danube with Viktoria||Passau||$1764|
|2020 Aug 31||7 days, round-trip Danube with Viktoria||Passau||$910|
|2020 Sep 07||16 days, round-trip Danube with Viktoria||Passau|
|2020 Sep 23||5 days, round-trip Danube with Viktoria||Passau||$804|
|2020 Sep 28||7 days, round-trip Danube with Viktoria||Passau||$1135|
|2020 Oct 05||7 days, round-trip Danube with Viktoria||Passau||$769|
|2020 Oct 12||16 days, round-trip Danube with Viktoria||Passau||$2536|
|2020 Oct 28||7 days, round-trip Danube with Viktoria||Passau||$881|
|2020 Nov 04||7 days, round-trip Danube||Passau||$915|
|2021 May 20||11 days, one-way from Moscow to Saint Petersburg||Moscow||$8199|
|2021 May 31||11 days, one-way from Saint Petersburg to Moscow||Saint Petersburg||$8199|
|2021 Jun 11||11 days, one-way from Moscow to Saint Petersburg||Moscow||$8199|
|2021 Jun 22||11 days, one-way from Saint Petersburg to Moscow||Saint Petersburg||$8199|
|2021 Jul 03||11 days, one-way from Moscow to Saint Petersburg||Moscow||$8199|
|2021 Jul 14||11 days, one-way from Saint Petersburg to Moscow||Saint Petersburg||$8199|
River Victoria Review
Review of River Victoria
Uniworld River Victoria ship cruises in Russia on Volga River, departing from Moscow (northbound itinerary) and St Petersburg (southbound itinerary). The ship's alternative name is Knyazhna Viktoria ("Княжна Виктория") when operated by the Russian shipowner MosTurFlot. Uniworld (officially "Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection") is a major river cruise company part of The Travel Corporation group.
River Victoria cruise ship ("Aleksandr Griboyedov") features beautifully appointed staterooms, all Riverview with hotel beds, European duvets and fine linens. The suites and staterooms on the Volga and Neva decks have private balconies. Stateroom amenities include flat TV (infotainment system), individual air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, complimentary movie options, bottled water, comfy bathrobes and bathrooms with L’Occitane products.
River Victoria ship's public areas include the Chagall Lounge (dance floor and full-service bar), Katarina Bar (outdoor patio), Sun deck patio offering lounge chairs, Pushkin Restaurant featuring panoramic views, Serenity River Spa, fitness centre, boutique, library and reading room, Internet corner and elevator.
Uniworld's Victoria staterooms on upper decks Volga and Neva have private balconies. Cabin amenities include deluxe bedding, flat TVs (infotainment system), individually controlled air-conditioning, wardrobe, safe (in the closet), phone, complimentary bottled water. Presidential Suites additionally offers a Nespresso coffee machine and complimentary room service.
River Victoria river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Uniworld Russia cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Uniworld Volga River cruise only or cruise tour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Uniworld offers air-inclusive cruise deals and pre/post cruise hotel packages as extensions (at additional cost).
River Cruise Itineraries
Follows a list of exemplary Volga cruise itineraries (southbound and northbound routes):
- 6-day from Saint Petersburg to Moscow - Thu Sep 03 (Saint Petersburg, departing), Fri Sep 04 (Lake Ladoga), Sat Sep 05 (Kizhi Island), Sun Sep 06 (Goritsy), Mon Sep 07 (Rybinsk Reservoir), Tue Sep 08 (Uglich), Wed Sep 09 (Moscow, arrive)
- 6-day from Moscow to Saint Petersburg - Mon May 16 (Moscow, departing), Tue May 17 (Moskow Canal), Wed May 18 (Yaroslavl), Thu May 19 (Goritsy), Fri May 20 (Mandrogi), Sat May 21 (Svir River), Sun May 22 (Saint Petersburg, arrive).
River Victoria - user reviews and comments
River Victoria Wiki
- Cabin grades number: 9
- Total number of cabins: 101 (of which 10 Suite)
- Restaurants: Pushkin Restaurant (Main dining room)
- Lounges & Bars: Chagall Lounge (featuring a dance floor and full-service Bar), Katarina Bar
- Sun Deck (with lounge chairs), Library, Boutique, Serenity Spa, Fitness centre, elevator, free Internet/Wi-Fi access, 24h speciality coffee & tea bar, 24h reception service.
- River Victoria (Knyazhna Viktorya) ship is one of the older boats operated via tine-charter by Uniworld. The ship is owned by the Russian company MosTurFlot.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there. For other Russia-based ships, you can visit our dedicated to Russian River Cruises hub.
MS Knyazhna Viktoria is one of Russia's signature "Project 301" river cruise ships.
Vladimir Ilyich-class Russian river ships
"Vladimir Ilyich class" (aka "Project 301") are 3 series of Russian river cruise ships built in GDR (Germany) for USSR (Soviet Union) in the period 1974-1983. The vessel class name honours Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (1870-1924) who is considered the founder of USSR (Soviet Union).
These Russian river cruise ships (a total of 22 units) were all produced by VEB Elbewerft Boizenburg as one of the industry's most successful riverboat designs. These ships were used for passenger (cruise) shipping in Northwestern USSR - in the rivers Volga, Belomorkanal, Lake Onega, Volga–Don Canal, Kama and Amur rivers as well as on Dnieper River (Ukraine ) and in the Black Sea. Following the USSR's collapse (1991), all these boats were acquired by private companies (Russian and foreign).
"Project 301" ship technology
All "Project 301" ships have the following details:
- LOA length 125 m (410 ft),
- width 17 m (55 ft)
- DWT tonnage 3063 tons
- V-shaped hulls - differ by series as external elements, window shape (rectangular or rounded), wheelhouse headlights
- 5 decks
- Each boat has capacity 240 passengers and 110 crew, 102 cabins (all outside), 2 restaurants, 2 bar lounges, Sauna Room, Souvenir Shop, Lobby (Reception Desk with safe), 360-degree Promenade Deck (with outdoor seating).
- Powerplant includes three marine diesel engines "Viertakt-Dieselmotor " (4-stroke, model 6ЧРН 36/45 / aka ЭГ70-5) each with a turbocharger.
- The 3rd (last) series motor ships are with stronger propulsion (bow thrusters).
- Staterooms are single and double (originally 1-2-3-bed cabins), all fitted with en-suite bathrooms.
- After reconstruction, to the ships were introduced larger cabins (including suites).
- Depending on series, boats differ in terms of size and equipment (different diesel engine designs). Many of these Russian ships were completely refurbished and rebuilt for foreign river cruise companies (like Viking, AMAwaterways, Grand Circle). During their multi-million dollar drydock refits, the vessel's passenger capacity was considerably reduced to improve travel comfort and safety.
Project 301 ships
From Project 301's first series are the boats
- Vladimir Ilyich (1975, now Sankt Peterburg / Санкт-Петербург)
- Mariya Ulyanova (1975, now Viking Rurik)
- Yevgeniy Vuchetich (1976, now Dnieper Princess)
- Sovetskaya Ukraina (1976, now Konstantin Korotkov)
- Tikhiy Don (1977, Тихий Дон)
- XXV Syezd KPSS (1977, now Petr Chaykovskiy)
From Project 301's second series are the boats
- Sovetskaya Rossiya (1977, now Nizhny Novgorod / Нижний Новгород)
- 60 let Oktyabrya (1978, scrapped as Avicena)
- Rossiya (1978, Россия)
- Vladimir Mayakovskiy (1978, Владимир Маяковский)
- Lenin (1979, now Mikhail Bulgakov / Михаил Булгаков)
- Aleksandr Ulyanov (1979, now Kronshtadt / Кронштадт)
- Mikhail Lomonosov (1979, now Viking Sineus)
- Konstantin Fedin (1980, Константин Федин)
- 30 let GDR (1980, scrapped as Ferris Flotel)
- Vissarion Belinskiy (1980, Виссарион Белинский)
From Project 301's third (last) series are the riverboats
- Sovetskaya Konstitutsiya (1981, now Nikolay Karamzin / Николай Карамзин)
- Nikolay Chernyshevsky (1981, Николай Чернышевский)
- Nikolay Dobrolyubov (1981, now Andrey Rublev / Андрей Рублев)
- Aleksandr Radishchev (1982, Александр Радищев)
- Aleksandr Griboyedov (1982, now Knyazhna Viktoria / Княжна Виктория)
- Fedor Dostoevskiy (1983, Федор Достоевский)
River Victoria User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review