of River Victoria deck 1 (Onega)
- The ship’s Infirmary / Medical Facility is operated by a resident physician.
- Serenity River Spa is a massage room with panoramic windows (starboard views). It is serviced by a professional masseur/therapist.
- Fitness Room (starboard) is a small gym with panoramic windows. It is equipped with large TV, exercise bikes, 1 cross-trainer, 1 treadmill, free weights, Yoga mats.
- Cruise cabins from 100 to 104, all of which are category 6 staterooms (each with a non-opening Porthole window).
- Staff/crew cabins and service areas (storage rooms) are located in the deck’s forward section.
- Note: On service deck 0 (below) are located the ship’s ballast- and fresh water tanks (forward). Aft are located the propulsion / engine room, fuel tanks, the sewage treatment plant.