of RV Cruiseco Adventurer deck 2 (Upper)
- Aft is the Galley (Kitchen) that serves the Restaurant.
- Mekong Restaurant (capacity 64 seats) is the ship's Dining Room.
- Upper Deck has the ship's Reception (lobby area).
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge (called "whelhouse" on riverboats) and the adjacent crew rooms (officers quarters) are inaccessible for passengers.
- Cruise cabins from 201 to 215, of which two Junior Suites (forward) and the rest are Upper Deck Cabins (each fitted with a French Balcony and a private step-out balcony).