Arosa Douro cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Arosa Cruises en-suite amenities and services.
The Arosa Douro cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||310 ft2 / 29 m2|
|Location (on decks):||aft on deck 3|
|Type (categories):||(F2) Suite with Balcony|
Bonus Suite perks (complimentary amenities and services) include:
- step-out balcony (aft-facing) with padded lounge furniture (2 chairs, 1 table)
- separate bedroom (double bed) plus 2 full beds for kids (sofabed and foldaway) - in the same room or via interconnecting
- separate dressing room
- sitting area (with sofabed)
- shoe polishing service
French Balcony Cabin
|Cabin size:||150 ft2 / 14 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2, 3|
|Type (categories):||(C2-D2, Premium and Basic) Stateroom with French Balcony|
|Cabin size:||130 ft2 / 12 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1|
|Type (categories):||Stateroom with Porthole Window|
Arosa Douro cabins review
Arosa Douro cruise ship has 63 staterooms (all outside), including 2x Balcony Suites, 47x French Balconies and 14x Porthole Cabins. Two Porthole Cabins (located aft) can be booked as Singles (without paying single supplement, subject to availability).
All Arosa Douro cabins offer as standard amenities:
- outside view from either porthole (non-opening, narrow horizontal window near water level) or French Balcony (lowerable panoramic window, which upper part glides down to become a parapet)
- 1 double bed or 2 single beds (convertible to Queen-sized), wardrobe with sliding doors
- sitting area (low table, chairs, mirrored dressing table / writing desk with chair)
- flat TV (satellite reception, shipinfo channel, real-time bow camera views)
- electronic safe box (in the closet)
- phone (onboard calls only - Reception Desk, passenger cabins)
- en-suite bathroom (WC, shower, single-sink vanity, towels, bath products, hairdryer), bathrobes (on request)
- individually controlled air-conditioning
- 220V power sockets
Premium staterooms (Suite and French Balcony) additionally offer triple and quad occupancy. Upon request can be provided two extra (full-size) beds - sofabed (pull-out couch) and/or faldaway. Additional beds can be delivered in the same cabin or accessible (via interconnecting door) in an adjacent cabin.
Arosa Douro cabin and suite plans are property of Arosa Cruises . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.