CruiseMapper provides information about current position of cruise ships and other passenger vessels, their past track, technical specifications, schedules, itineraries, port and ship photos, port calls, statistics, maritime news and other related information.
(2) Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Service and material on CruiseMapper. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, photos, news, data and all other information from the Service for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms. You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without appropriate accreditation to CruiseMapper.com or a backlink to www.CruiseMapper.com;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public without mentioning CruiseMapper.com as a source;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation. The information on our website is provided by our contributors or is taken from the worldwide wide web and CruiseMapper is not liable for its accuracy.
(4) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
(5) Restricted access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you an account (user name and password) to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. You must not use any other person's account to access our website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so. We may disable your user account at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
(6) User content
(7) Limited warranties
The information provided by CruiseMapper is for general informational purposes only. All information on CruiseMapper is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on CruiseMapper. We do not commit to ensuring that the Service remains available or that the material on the CruiseMapper is kept up to date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(8) Limitations and exclusions of liability
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;.
- or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Terms.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms, if you breach these Terms in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
(14) Exclusion of third party rights
These Terms are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these Terms is not subject to the consent of any third party.
(15) Entire agreement
(16) Law and jurisdiction
(18) Our contact details
You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.