Follows the review of Celebrity Xpedition staterooms as amenities, furniture, amenities, and complimentary services:
- The Penthouse Suite has floor-ceiling sliding doors, 2 2 single and 1 double bed, bathroom (shower), sitting area (sofa, flat TV, phone), 2 separate balconies.
- Both Royal Suites have each 2 twin beds (convertible to queen), floor-ceiling sliding doors, front patio, sitting area (double sofa /convertible), balcony, flat TV (DVD set), wardrobe, safe, writing desk, mini-fridge, iPod docking station.
- Luxury amenities in Penthouse and Royal suite accommodations include: butler/concierge service, priority services (check-in, debarkation, tendering, lounge seats and dining reservations), in-room dining (complimentary espresso/cappuccino), afternoon tea/canapes, shoeshine , welcome gifts (fruits, flowers, Champagne, Celebrity Cruises tote bag), deluxe bedding and bath products (cotton robes, pillow menu, luxury mattresses), interactive TV system, iPod docking stations, media center, 2 premium liquor bottles with mixers (complimentary), free Internet.
- Junior Suites and Xpedition Suites (size is larger) have floor-ceiling sliding doors, 2 twin beds (convertible) or 1 double bed, bathroom (shower), sitting area (sofa), private balcony.
- Premium and Deluxe staterooms (larger size) and Standard Ocean-view cabins are with porthole windows, 2 twin beds (convertible) or 1 double bed, bathroom (shower), sitting area.
- Guest in all Celebrity Xpedition cabins enjoy the following amenities: complimentary (room service, beach towels, binoculars, snorkeling equipment, wet-suites), luggage delivery (embarkation day only /upon boarding), voltage (110/220 AC, US, and European standard plugs /3-pin & 2-pin outlets). 220 V). UK passengers have to use adapters. Laundry services cost extra (pricing is per item).
- The 24-hour room service menu includes cold and hot breakfast items (cereals, fruits, eggs, pancakes, also daily soups, salads, fast food (burgers, sandwiches, pizza, desserts, vegetable lasagna, steaks, quesadillas), also items from the main dining room’s dinner menu. The room service order is via the cabin phone or the interactive TV system.
- IMPORTANT: Celebrity Cruises charges USD 3,95 for late-night room service orders (between 11 pm and 6 am). This is an extra service charge implemented fleetwide (including on the MS Xpedition ship).