Review of Fred Olsen Braemar deck 5 (Lounge-Lobby)
- The ship has an Open Promenade deck with Walking Track and Deck Games (shuffleboard, darts, quoits, tennis tables).
- Neptune Lounge (capacity 378 seats) is the main entertainment venue with large stage for grand-style music and show productions in the evenings (2 fixed times – 8:45 pm and 10:45 pm). The program features shows (incl by the “Braemar Show Company” /9 singers & dancers), reviews, cabarets, magician and comedy acts. During the day, the Neptune Lounge serves the Fred Olsen line’s enrichment program, with various Braemar itinerary and ports of call related lectures and seminars (guest speakers) and multimedia presentations.
- Morning Light Pub is a Scotland-themed bar with artworks reflecting the Fred Olsen company’s history.
- Braemar Room is a small lounge furnished with comfortable sofas and armchairs. Part of the lounge is the ship’s Casino (consisting of 2 gaming tables – Blackjack and Roulette. During the day, here are offered complimentary gambling classes for beginners. There is a resident string trio performing in the evenings.
- The Library has comfortable seating (small tables and chairs), selection of books, DVDs, CDs.
- During MS Braemar's refurbishment in 2014, the Card Room here was replaced with Cafe Venus (in 2015 renamed to "Bookmark Cafe"). Bookmark Cafe is a premium coffee shop / a la carte priced patisserie serving luxury chocolates, specialty coffees/teas (by the UK brand "Taylors of Harrogate"), also hand-made chocolates (including pralines and Champagne truffles) and high-quality Champagne wine.
- Internet Room has several Internet computers and a printer.
- Boutique Shops sell duty-free luxury perfumes and cosmetics, designer bags, fashion clothing and accessories, jewelry, watches, special occasion gifts, Fred Olsen logo merchandise. The list of boutique brands includes Dior, Estee Lauder, Anne Klein, Swarovski, Clogau, Citizen, Guess, DKNY, Rotary.
- Cruise Sales Office (Braemar cruise booking on board)
- Photo Gallery & Shop has on display (and available for purchasing) photos taken by the ship’s professional photographers. Other services available here are digital images printing and transferring (to various storage devices), also personal video making. The Photo Shop sells photo and video equipment and accessories at duty-free prices (media cards, cameras, batteries, etc).
- Atrium (level 2 of 4)
- Coral Club (capacity 170 seats) has ample seating, floor-ceiling windows and large dance floor. This is the new disco nightclub replacing the Skylark Club on Deck 7. During the day, the Club hosts dance classes, trivia quizzes, bingo sessions. The evening program offers cabaret-style performances and live music.
Bookmark Cafe (MS Braemar)
Neptune Lounge (MS Braemar)
Morning Light Pub (MS Braemar)
Lounges on MS Braemar