Fred Olsen Balmoral cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Fred Olsen Cruise Lines en-suite amenities and services.
The Fred Olsen Balmoral cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||PS (430 ft2 / 40 m2), MS (390 ft2 / 36 m2), SS (275 ft2 / 26 m2), JB-BJ (200 ft2 / 19 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||PS-MS (Highland), SS (Highland, Bridge), JB (Bridge), BJ (Highland, Bridge, Lido)|
|Type (categories):||(PS-Premier, MS-Marquee, SS-Superior, JB-Single Balcony, BJ-Balcony Junior) Suite Staterooms|
|Cabin size:||BA (190 ft2 / 18 m2), BC (180 ft2 / 17 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||BA (Bridge), BC (Bridge, Lido)|
|Type (categories):||(BA-Superior, BC) Balcony Staterooms|
Picture Window Cabins
|Cabin size:||A (200 ft2 / 19 m2), B-C-D-E-K (165 ft2 / 15 m2), J (160 ft2 / 15 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||A (Lido), B (Lido, Main), C (Atlantic), J (Lido), D (Atlantic, Coral), E-K (Coral)|
|Type (categories):||(A-B-C-Superior, J-Single Superior, D, E, K-Single) Oceanview / Outside Staterooms|
Porthole Window Cabins
|Cabin size:||F (165 ft2 / 15 m2), L (140 ft2/ 13 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||F (Atlantic, Coral, Marina), L (Marina)|
|Type (categories):||(F, L-Single) Oceanview / Outside Staterooms|
|Cabin size:||G-M-H-I (160 ft2 / 15 m2), N (130 ft2 / 12 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||G (Bridge, Lido), M (Bridge), H (Main, Atlantic), I (Atlantic, Coral, Marina), N (Main, Marina)|
|Type (categories):||(G-Superior, M-Single Superior, H, I, N-Single) Interior / Inside Staterooms|
Fred Olsen Balmoral cabins review
Follows the review of MS Balmoral staterooms as amenities, furniture, and complimentary services:
- Premier Suites, Marquee Suites, and Superior Suites have each: sitting room (equipped with sofas/chairs), separate bedroom (with double bed), private balcony, mini-bar and fridge, additional entertainment area (CD/DVD player, dining table, chairs, sideboard with complimentary liquors). The suites’ balcony sizes vary – from 54 to 323 ft2 (5 to 30 m2). Some suites have walk-in closets.
- Balcony Junior Suites and Single Balcony Suites have each: bedroom with separate sitting area, private balcony, mini-bar, and fridge. Some Single Balcony Suites are with 2 beds but are still sold as Single Suites. Balcony staterooms’ verandas vary in size – from 180 to 190 ft2 (17-18 m2).
- Superior Outside Cabins have one picture window and feature a seating area with a sofa bed. Some of them are equipped for disabled passengers (on Lido Deck 8).
- All grades Balcony Cabins have a private veranda.
- Outside Cabins are two types – with Picture Window and with Porthole Window (on Marina Deck 3).
- Superior Inside Cabins on Bridge Deck 9 are all equipped for disabled passengers.
- Superior Outside Single Cabins have Picture Window, some of them feature a small balcony (on Lido Deck 8).
- Single Outside Cabins have Porthole Window. Category K rooms are with 2 beds but are still sold as Single Cabins.
- All ms Balmoral cabins have en-suite bathroom (WC, sink, bath/shower), large size wardrobes (with ample drawer space), dressing table. Beds are either twin or double.
- The list of stateroom amenities includes an interactive TV (flat TVs), safe, direct-dial phone, individual air-conditioning, pool towels, hair dryer, liquid soap dispensers in bathrooms.
- Toiletries bags are upon request (free of charge) and include a shower cap, soap, body lotion, shampoo, shower gel, conditioner, sewing kit, shoe cleaner.
- The Interactive TV option allows booking Balmoral shore excursions from the cabin, also watching port talks and movies on demand.
- All cabin balconies are equipped with 1 metal-glass table, plastic webbing upholstered chairs and metal sun loungers.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms (numbers 8057, 8059, 8073, 8075, 8084, 8086, 9048, 9056, 9095) have wider entry doors, spacious living area, large bathroom, walk-in closet.
- The Fred Olsen ship Balmoral has a total of 64 solo cabins (single-occupancy rooms).
Complimentary room service is available between 6 am and 11 pm (excepting embarkation/disembarkation days). Room service menu includes soups, cold main dishes, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, desserts, pastries, tea/coffee, fruit juices, milk, alcohol and soft drinks, special occasion canapes, party platters, en-suite Continental Breakfast (7-9 am).
Fred Olsen Balmoral cabin and suite plans are property of Fred Olsen Cruise Lines . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.