Fred Olsen Braemar cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Fred Olsen Cruise Lines en-suite amenities and services.
The Fred Olsen Braemar cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||SS (300 ft2 / 28 m2), BS (225 ft 2 / 21 m2), JB (190 ft2 / 18 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||SS (Bridge), BS (Bridge, Lido), JB (Marquee, Bridge)|
|Type (categories):||(SS-Superior, BS-Balcony, JB-Single Balcony) Suite Staterooms|
|Cabin size:||DC (225 ft2 / 21 m2), BA (190 ft2 / 18 m2), J-BC (140 ft2 / 13 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||DC (Marquee), BA-J-BC (Bridge, Lido)|
|Type (categories):||(DC-Deluxe, BA-Superior, J-Single Superior, BC-Balcony) Staterooms|
Picture Window Cabins
|Cabin size:||140 ft2 / 13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||A (Lido), B-C (Lido, Main), K (Bridge, Main)|
|Type (categories):||(LA-Large Superior, A-B-C-Superior, K-Single Superior) Oceanview / Outside Staterooms|
Porthole Window Cabins
|Cabin size:||D-E-L (140 ft2 / 13 m2), F (130 ft2 / 12 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||D-E (Atlantic), F (Marina), L (Atlantic, Marina)|
|Type (categories):||(D, E, F, L-Single) Oceanview / Outside Staterooms|
|Cabin size:||135 ft2 / 13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||G (Bridge, Lido), H (Main), I-M (Atlantic), N (Marina)|
|Type (categories):||(G, H, I, M-N-Single) Interior / Inside Staterooms|
Fred Olsen Braemar cabins review
Follows the review of MS Braemar staterooms as amenities, furniture, and complimentary services:
- Superior Suites have sitting room (equipped with sofas/chairs), separate bedroom (double bed), private balcony, mini-bar and fridge, entertainment area (CD/DVD player, dining table and chairs), spacious bathroom (bathtub and shower). Balcony Suites are smaller, with a similar layout.
- Suites in categories SS-Superior and JB-Single and all DS-Deluxe Balcony rooms have baths with shower.
- With one Picture Window are staterooms in categories LA-Large Superior, and A-B-C-Superior Twin.
- With two Porthole Windows are all Twin Outside rooms (categories D-E-F).
- Superior Inside Cabins on Bridge Deck 9 are all equipped for disabled passengers.
- Some Single cruise cabins have two or more beds, so booking them as solo staterooms (with single occupancy rates) is subject to availability.
- Most of the Lido Deck staterooms with mid-ship location have obstructed views due to lifeboats/tender boats.
- All ms Braemar cabins have en-suite bathroom (WC, sink, bath/shower), large size wardrobes (with 3 drawers), desk/dressing table with a comfortable armchair. Beds are either twin or double.
- The list of stateroom amenities includes an interactive TV (flat TVs), safe, direct-dial phone, individual air-conditioning, pool towels, hair dryer, liquid soap dispensers in bathrooms.
- Toiletries bags are upon request (free of charge) and include shower cap, soap, body lotion, shampoo, shower gel, conditioner, sewing kit, shoe cleaner.
- The Interactive TV option allows booking MS Braemar cruise shore excursions from the cabin, watching port talks, and also movies on demand.
- Cabin balconies are equipped with a metal-glass table, plastic webbing upholstered chairs, sun loungers.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms (category K-Single 6095 & 6097, and category G-Twin Outside 7017 & 7018) have wider entry doors, spacious living area, large bathroom, walk-in closet.
- The Fred Olsen ship Braemar has a total of 40 solo cabins (single-occupancy rooms).
Complimentary room service is available between 6 am and 11 pm (excepting embarkation/disembarkation days). Room service menu includes soups, cold main dishes, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, desserts, pastries, tea/coffee, fruit juices, milk, alcohol and soft drinks, special occasion canapes, party platters, en-suite Continental Breakfast (7-9 am).
Fred Olsen Braemar cabin and suite plans are property of Fred Olsen Cruise Lines . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.