MS Andorinha cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Tauck River Cruises (Scylla Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Andorinha cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
French Balcony Suite
|Cabin size:||300 ft2 / 29 m2|
|Location (on decks):||3-Diamond|
|Type (categories):||(Category 5) Tauck Suite with French Balcony|
French Balcony Cabin
|Cabin size:||225 ft2 / 21 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Ruby (Cat3), 3-Diamond (Cat4)|
|Type (categories):||(Category 3, Category 4) Stateroom with French Balcony|
Porthole Window Cabin
|Cabin size:||200 ft2 / 19 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 1-Emerald|
|Type (categories):||(Category 2) Stateroom with Two Porthole Windows|
|Cabin size:||150 ft2 / 14 m2|
|Location (on decks):||aft on deck 1-Emerald|
|Type (categories):||Single-Occupancy Stateroom with Porthole Window|
MS Andorinha cabins review
MS Andorinha cruise ship has a total of 42 staterooms, of which 12x French Balcony Tauck Suites and 20x French Balcony Staterooms. The remaining (8) cabins are with Portholes (non-opening windows), of which four can be booked without single-supplement (based on availability).
All Middle-Upper deck staterooms are with slide-opening French Balconies (floor-ceiling windows that open to a railing). Cabins in categories 1 and 2 (on Emerald Deck) have Porthole Windows (non-opening) positioned high-up on the riverside wall.
All staterooms (regardless cabin category) offer the following complimentary amenities:
- en-suite bathroom (single-sink vanity with under-storage, glass-door shower, WC, multi shower head, hairdryer, premium bath amenities, razor-only outlet)
- hotel beds (2 twin beds convertible to double / Queen), bedside tables, ample under-bed space (for suitcases)
- large wardrobe, lounge area (with a low table and 2 chairs), mirrored vanity table with chair, wireless phone, electronic safe box (in the closet)
- (complimentary / price-inclusive Internet and WiFi, mini-bar (soft drinks), bottled water (supplied daily)
- flat TV with infotainment system
- individually-controlled air-conditioning, power outlets (220V / 110V).
- Suites have additionally a larger lounge area (with pull-out sofa) and larger bathroom (with bathtub).
Each cabin is equipped with a 42-inch flat HDTV (satellite reception) with an Infotainment system (in-room complimentary Internet, on-demand movies, real-time bridge cam views).
MS Andorinha cabin and suite plans are property of Tauck River Cruises (Scylla Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.