MS Lord Byron cabins and suites
MS Lord Byron staterooms review, floor plans, photos
MS Lord Byron cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by VIVA Cruises (Scylla Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Lord Byron cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Deluxe Balcony Suite
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||255 ft2 / 24 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 3-Diamond|
|Type (categories):||(DDDB) Deluxe Suite with Balcony|
|Cabin size:||195 ft2 / 18 m2|
|Location (on decks):||3-Diamond, 2-Ruby, 1-Emerald|
|Type (categories):||(DDSS, RDSS) Superior Suite with French Balcony, (DDED) Superior Suite with Fixed Window|
French Balcony Cabin
|Cabin size:||170 ft2 / 16 m2|
|Location (on decks):||3-Diamond, 2-Ruby|
|Type (categories):||(DD, RD) Stateroom with French Balcony|
Window Single Cabin
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||160 ft2 / 15 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Emerald|
|Type (categories):||(ED) Lower Deck Single Cabin with non-opening window|
Some Emerald Deck cabins are available for single occupancy with no supplement.
MS Lord Byron cabins review
All Lord Byron cruise ship staterooms as standard amenities offer:
- hotel style twin beds (convertible to double / Queen-size), bedside cabinets, deluxe bedding (pillows, fine linens)
- en-suite bathroom (WC, shower, single-sink vanity, plush towels, premium bath toiletries, under sink storage, large mirror)
- 40-inch flat HDTV (satellite reception, infotainment system with Internet and movies-on-demand, bow camera real-time views)
- mini-bar, tea-coffee making facility
- glass-top round table with 2 armchairs
- mirrored dressing table with pouf chair
- wardrobe (hangers and drawers, electronic safe box), hairdryer, phone
- individually controlled air-conditioning
- evening turndown service
- Cabin furniture is made of hand-crafted hardwoods.
- Most cabins are with wall-to-wall and floor-ceiling glass doors opening to a railing (French Balcony). Only exceptions are Lower / Emerald Deck cabins, which are with one fixed (non-opening window, quarter-height) located close to the ceiling.
- All cabin bathrooms are with marble tops, glass showers (large rain shower heads) and brand bath cosmetics (by Crabtree and Evelyn).
- Some staterooms are available for single occupancy booking (without a single supplement, subject to availability). These are cabin categories DDSO (Diamond Deck 3), RDSO (Ruby Deck 2) and EDSO (Emerald Deck 1).
- Deluxe Balcony Suites (on Diamond Deck 3) additionally offer (as bonus amenities) larger interior space, step-out balcony (furnished with table and 2 chairs, can be used for al fresco dining), premium cotton bathrobes and slippers.
The riverboat Lord Byron has 74 cabins for 148 passengers. Riviera Travel river cruise deals are inclusive of all onboard meals, stateroom, 24-hour Coffee Station (with light snacks), onboard entertainment and enrichment programming, return train travel (optional flights), luxury bus transfers, walking tours, shipboard Wi-Fi (throughout/in cabins and all public spaces).
MS Lord Byron cabin and suite plans are property of VIVA Cruises (Scylla Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.