River Empress cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Uniworld en-suite amenities and services.
The River Empress cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
River Empress cabins review
Follows review of River Empress staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- All River Empress cabins feature sophisticated decor and high-quality furniture, including the signature Savoir beds (handcrafted, under-bed suitcase storage space) with luxury bedding sets (100% Egyptian cotton, duvets, pillow menu). All staterooms as amenities offer: en-suite marble bathroom (WC, sink, shower cubicle), magnifying mirror, luxury bath products (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion), 3 built-in closets, flat HDTV (with “View From the Bridge” /real-time webcam views), desk, table with chair, safe, hairdryer, waffle bathrobes, plush towels, individual climate control, 220V power outlets (European sockets only /American passengers need adapters).
- Bonus services and amenities for the Empress Suite accommodations include: wine bottle (upon arrival), Nespresso coffee maker and electric kettle, refrigerator/mini-bar, slippers, iPod station, DVD player, bathroom (2 sinks, bigger shower), room service (no butler service), en-suite dining (continental breakfast, morning coffee/tea, daily fruits/cookies, evening canapes), complimentary shoeshine and laundry.
- The Empress Suites feature larger bathrooms (dual sink, a bathtub shower, WC) and larger lounge area (with floor-ceiling window. The French balcony windows are right in front of the bed.
- Uniworld River Empress cabins in Category C1 feature French Balcony views from sliding floor-ceiling windows (located by the seating area).
- Category C2 staterooms are with two non-opening floor-ceiling windows.
- Category C3 staterooms are with large Picture Window (non-opening).
- Categories C4 and C5 rooms on the boat’s lowest deck (Moselle) are with a water-level location. Each of them has a small Porthole Windows (non-opening) positioned high-up on the riverside wall.
River Empress cabin and suite plans are property of Uniworld . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.