Review of Crystal Bach deck 2 (Seahorse-Lobby-Dining)
- Waterside is the ship's Main Restaurant. This is a complimentary, waiter-served Dining Room with open seating. All meals are at fixed times. Waterside Restaurant features an open kitchen (show galley allowing guests to see their food being prepared), panoramic views from floor-ceiling windows (portside and starboard), luxury dining amenities (table linens, quality china, cutlery, glassware), gourmet cuisine with classic dishes and also local (itinerary-based) cuisine specialties. The food is prepared by European, Michelin Star-leve chefs and with localy-sourced freshest products. The Waterside Restaurant also offers lavish breakfast buffets.
- The Pantry is a 24-hour open coffee-tea corner offering complimentary fruit basket, sparkling water, pastries, cookies.
- The Atrium's Lobby level has the ship's Reception Desk. This is a 24-hour guest services desk providing information, assistance, cashier services, Crystal River Cruises tours and excursions information. Here can be found the ship's Cruise Director for information on ports, tour itineraries, daily scheduled onboard activities, etc.
- A panoramic, glass-walled elevator connects 2 decks - Seahorse Deck and the above Crystal Deck.
- The ship's Atrium area is covered by a Skylight (glass roof) on Vista Deck / Sun Deck allowing natural light during the day.
- With "Entrance" are marked two indoor areas (portside and starboard) used during embarkation / disembarkation in ports.
- Cruise cabins from 200 to 229, most of which are River Suites (French Balcony cabins in categories S2 and S3) and the rest are Petite Suites (catgory S5 / aft location).
- The aft-located Tender Platform is used for deploying water toys (crafts, jet skis and kayaks). All are offered complimentary to all passengers in each of the city ports (and other locations) along the river cruise itinerary route. The watersports platform is accessible via outdoor stairs from the above Crystal Deck (Upper Deck) and also from Vista Deck (Sun Deck).
- Aft stairs connect Seahorse Deck / Main Deck with the above indoor swimming pool area.