Review of Mein Schiff Herz deck 7 (Hanse)
- Theater (balcony level 2 of 2)
- Neuer Wall is ship's shopping arcade of several boutique shops selling duty-free merchandise, including luxury jewelry and accessories, brand fashion clothing, Swarovski shop (first at sea), luxury perfumes, tax-free store (including tobaccos and liquor), TUI Cruises logo merchandise.
- Atrium (level 3 of 4)
- Art Gallery
- Dinnerzimmer is a private dining annex to the Steakhouse restaurant.
- Surf & Turf (portside) is a reservations-only seafood and steakhouse restaurant (capacity 135 seats, at surcharge). On Mein Schiff 2 Caribbean cruises, the steakhouse offers a Caribbean-themed menu with itinerary based specialties. This is dinner restaurant (open 6:30-11pm) with additional healthy food and wine menus.
- Wein & Wahrheit Vinothek (capacity 20 seats, open 4-11pm) is a fine wine shop with sommelier service.
- Blaue Welt (level 3 of 3) is the dinner-only sushi bar (capacity 45 seats, open 6:30-11pm) with Japanese cuisine (sushi, Maki, sashimi, nigiri-zushi, veggie versions, traditional drinks /teas, Kirin beer, Calpico, bamboo sake, plum wine).
- Promenade deck areas (aft portside and starboard).
- Schau Bar is a cocktail bar (capacity 248 /inside) with outdoor seating area (18 seats) and live music entertainment (open 4pm-0:30am)
- TUI Schiff Herz has 18 service boats (lifeboats and passenger tender boats).
TUI schiff einkaufsbummel (onboard shopping)