Emerald Waterways announced that its 2022 European river cruises are now available for booking.
With 75% of the schedule on sale, customers looking to book a 2022 sailing can choose from itineraries on the Danube, Moselle, Rhine, Rhone, Saone, and Douro rivers in Europe spanning over a dozen countries.
- Passengers booking any 2022 European river trip of 8 days or longer receive their choice of US$1500 savings per couple or US$295 round trip air per person.
- Passengers booking a 5-day Christmas trip receive US$1,000 savings per couple or round trip air for US$695 per person.
- All passengers booking a 2022 European departure receive all DiscoverMORE tours for free. DiscoverMORE is a collection of special events that invite guests to delve deep into the region.
- Passengers booking a voyage of 8 days or more receive an additional US$400 off when paying in full within 2 weeks days of booking, or US$200 when paying in full by October 31, 2020.
- For 5-day sailings, early payment discounts are US$150 and US$100. All bookings feature a complimentary Deposit Protection Plan, allowing travellers to book with confidence in the event plans change. The offer is available for bookings made by October 31.
Emerald Cruises is the parent company of Emerald Waterways and newly established Emerald Yacht Cruises. The 100-guest superyacht Emerald Azzurra is the first yacht to launch under the new brand. She is scheduled to sail in the Adriatic, Mediterranean and Red seas.