HAL-Holland America Line is launching its new “Have It All” premium package including shore excursions, Wi-Fi, specialty dining, and beverages in one base cruise fare.
Available on all year-round itineraries 6 days or longer except on Grand Voyages, the “Have It All” package is valued at US$99 per passenger, per day, for a 7-day sailing. “Have it All” fares represent savings of 50% or more off the included amenities in comparison with purchasing them individually.
HAL's “Have it All” fares will be available for booking from April 21.
In addition to the amenities that typically come with a standard fare, “Have It All” also includes 4 high-value extras in the fare with more amenities as the length of the cruise increases.
Cruises of 6-9 days:
- 1 shore excursion up to US$100 value or US$100 off any one tour for all passengers in a stateroom.
- Signature Beverage Package for all passengers in a stateroom: a large selection of beer, wine, cocktails, spirits, soda, coffee, and more. Up to 15 drinks per day are allowed. Bar service charges are included.
- 1 night award-winning specialty dining for all passengers in a stateroom. Ships with Tamarind receive 1 night at Tamarind/Pinnacle Grill. Ships without Tamarind receive 1 night at Pinnacle Grill/Canaletto.
- A Wi-Fi package for the 1st and 2nd guests in a stateroom.
Cruises of 10-20 days:
- All of the extras included in the package for 6- to 9-day cruises, plus an additional US$100 shore excursion/tour credit (US$200 per passenger total).
- 2 nights specialty dining: ships with Tamarind receive 1 night at Pinnacle Grill and 1 night at Tamarind. Ships without Tamarind receive 1 night at Pinnacle Grill and 1 night at Canaletto.
Cruises of 21+ days (except Grand Voyages):
- All of the extras included in the package for 10-20-day cruises, plus an additional US$100 shore excursion/tour credit (US$300 per guest total).
- 3 nights specialty dining: ships with Tamarind receive 1 night at Pinnacle Grill, 1 night at Tamarind, and 1 night at Canaletto. Ships without Tamarind receive 2 nights at Pinnacle Grill and 1 night at Canaletto.
When passengers go to book a Holland America voyage, the “Have It All” price is presented as an option with the included perks factored into the fare across all stateroom and suite categories.
Those who prefer to sail without all of the extras have the option of a standard price when making a booking.
Each passenger in a stateroom has to book the “Have it All” fare to receive the extras.