Century Paragon cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Century Cruises China (River Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The Century Paragon cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||1140 ft2 / 106 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 3-Promenade|
|Type (categories):||(PS) Presidential Suite|
|Cabin size:||415 ft2 / 38 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship-aft on decks 5-Observation, 6-Sun|
|Type (categories):||(ES) Avalon Executive Suite, (SS) Uniworld Signature Suite|
|Cabin size:||325 ft2 / 30 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on decks 3-Promenade, 4-Bridge|
|Type (categories):||(JS) Junior Suite (business cabin)|
Deluxe Balcony Cabin
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||300 ft2 / 28 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Upper, 3-Promenade, 4-Bridge|
|Type (categories):||(DS) Deluxe Stateroom / balcony cabins|
Deluxe Window Cabin
|Cabin size:||265 ft2 / 25 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 1-Main|
|Type (categories):||(DO) Deluxe Outside / window cabin|
Century Paragon cabins review
Almost all Century Paragon cabins (96%) are with a private balcony. Legend is a 5-star rated Chinese luxury river cruise ship with most spacious, comfortable and modern-designed accommodations. Even the standard category balcony staterooms are among the industry’s largest. The number of all cabin categories is 5 (max occupancy 2 guests per cabin).
Follows the review of Century Paragon staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- All cruise accommodations have 2 twin beds (convertible to queen; firm mattresses with memory-foam toppers, underbed space for suitcases), luxury bedding sets (with Egyptian cotton linens), bedside tables (reading lamps), pillow menu, en-suite bathroom (WC, sink, mirrored vanity, full shower/bathtub, luxury bath products), living/lounge area (coffee table, loveseat/sofa, mirrored writing desk with chair, mirrored vanity desk with footstool and drawers), ample closet space (hangers and shelves), mini-fridge, complimentary mini-bar (local beers, soft drinks, bottled water /2 bottles PP, replenished daily), hairdryer, satellite phone, alarm clock, terry bathrobes, slippers, HD flat TV (satellite reception), in-room Wi-Fi, safe, individual air-conditioning, 220V plugs.
- Each room also features floor-ceiling sliding doors (with louvers) opening to a private balcony (furnished with 2 chairs).
- The largest accommodations on the ship are the two Presidential Suites (both located on Promenade Deck 4 forward). They feature a large size wraparound balcony (furnitured with 1 round table with 2 chairs and 2 sunloungers with 1 table), separate dining room (4-seat table, dry bar, refrigerator), separate bedroom (with walk-in closet and balcony view), large living room with ample furniture, spacious bathroom (with balcony view, separate bathtub and shower, WC with double sink).
- UNIWORLD cruise passengers are booked in either “Signature Suites” (aka Executive Suite) or in the Presidential Suites.
- AVALON Waterways passengers are booked in “Deluxe Staterooms” (balcony rooms) only.
- Price-inclusive (complimentary) amenities for UNIWORLD and AVALON cruise passengers are: Welcome Aboard gifts (fruit basket, flowers), 24-hour coffee/tea and snacks corner (in the Executive Reception area), before dinner cocktail reception, Executive VIP Restaurant dining (included wine, beer, soft beverages), concierge service, priority check-in/out, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access (at the Executive Lounge area only).
- Smoking in cabins is not allowed. Turn-down service is nightly.
- Wi-Fi access costs extra, and is available in all public areas.
- Recommended tipping is US$10 PP per day (payed in cash).
Century Paragon cabin and suite plans are property of Century Cruises China (River Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.