Knyaz Vladimir cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Black Sea Cruises (Small Cruise Lines) en-suite amenities and services.
The Knyaz Vladimir cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Location (on decks):||5, 7|
|Type (categories):||Suite with Windows|
Suites are relatively small. Each is furnished with 1 double bed (non-convertible to twins), 1 sofabed (pull-out couch), large (wall-to-wall) mirror, writing desk (chest of drawers, vanity table), chair, cabinet, wardrobe.
|Location (on decks):||2, 3, 4|
|Type (categories):||Outside / Oceaview Stateroom|
Most Outside staterooms are double having 2 lower beds convertible to doube (Queen-size) bed. Some cabins are triple and quads (with capacity up to 3-4 passengers) having 2 lower (fixed) beds plus either 1 or 2 upper bunk beds (wall-mounted). Each cabin's capacity is shown on the deck plans.
|Location (on decks):||2, 3, 4, 5|
|Type (categories):||Inside / Interior Stateroom|
Most Inside staterooms are triple and quad cabins (with capacity up to 3-4 passengers) having 2 lower (fixed) beds plus either 1 or 2 upper bunk beds (wall-mounted). In some cabins lower beds are convertible to doube (Queen-size) bed. Each cabin's capacity is shown on the deck plans.
Knyaz Vladimir cabins review
MS Knyaz Vladimir ship has a total of 360 staterooms () in 3 main categories - Suite, Outside (A) and Inside (B).
- Suites are relatively small, each with double bed and sofabed.
- Most Outside cabins are double (with 2 lower beds convertible to Queen). Some cabins are triple and quad (accommodate up to 3-4 persons) fitted with 2 lower beds plus upper bunks (Pullman beds).
- Most Inside cabins are triple and quad (accommodate up to 3-4 passengers) fitted with lower and upper bunks (wall-mounted Pullman beds). In some cabins, lower beds can be put together (converted to Queen).
- Cabins capacities are shown on the ship's deck plans.
- All staterooms offer as standard amenities writing desk (with large mirror and drawers), chair, bed lights (reading lamps), phone (onboard calls only), flat TV, complimentary bottled water (0,33L, 1 per person / replenished daily), 220 V power sockets, USB ports, en-suite bathroom (WC, glass shower, washbasin), air-conditioning.
Knyaz Vladimir cabin and suite plans are property of Black Sea Cruises (Small Cruise Lines) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.