MS Lofoten cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Hurtigruten en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Lofoten cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Polar Outside Cabin
|Staterooms number:||28 (A, N), 33 (D, J)|
|Cabin size:||D-J (55-110 ft2 / 5-10 m2), A-N (55-140 ft2 / 5-13 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||A (decks 2B, 4-Saloon), D (decks 1C, 2B, 3A), J (forward on deck 3A), N (3A, 6-Boat)|
|Type (categories):||(A2-N2-double, D2-porthole, J2-obstructed) Polar Outside / Oceanview Staterooms|
Polar Inside Cabin
|Cabin size:||55-110 ft2 / 5-10 m2|
|Location (on decks):||I (forward on deck 2B), D (decks 1C, 2B, 3A)|
|Type (categories):||(I2-double, D1-single) Polar Inside / Interior Staterooms|
MS Lofoten cabins review
Follows the review of MS Lofoten staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- All rooms in category N2 and A2 have 1 twin bed and 1 sofa-bed, full ocean views and private bathrooms.
- Category A cabins as amenities feature 1 porthole (non-opening) window, 1 upper (folding-up) and 1 sofa bed, twin closets, drawers, 1 small table with stool, small bathroom (WC and shower). When the ship is sailing in rough seas, deadlights are placed over the portholes.
- Category D cabins are both Interior and Outside. they have a washbasin only, so passengers shared showers/toilets along the deck’s corridors.
- Category J cabins have limited/obstructed view.
- In the category I Insides, larger cabins have 4 beds (no private bathrooms).
- All rooms are air-conditioned, but lack phone, mini-fridge, TV/radio, safe, etc.
- There is no room service offered on board.
- Most of the Lofoten ship’s cabins are with upper-lower beds configuration. There are also 27 single occupancy cabins. Some staterooms have four berths. Because of the vessel’s old design, passenger rooms vary in layout, size and beds (even within the same grade).
MS Lofoten cabin and suite plans are property of Hurtigruten . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.