MS Verdi cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Sijfa Cruises (River Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Verdi cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
French Balcony Junior Suite
|Cabin size:||195 ft2 / 18 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 2-Middle|
|Type (categories):||(JS) Junior Suite with French Balcony|
Window and French Balcony Cabins
Layout (floor plan)
|Staterooms number:||45 (French Balcony), 12 (Panoramic Window)|
|Cabin size:||150 ft2 / 14 m2|
|Location (on decks):||French Balcony (2-Middle, 3-Upper), Panoramic Window (forward on 2-Main)|
|Type (categories):||(MD-frwd) Panoramic Window, (MD-aft, UD) French Balcony|
Category MD-aft (Middle Deck) is a semi-French Balcony (with sliding window). Category UD (Upper Deck) is French Balcony (with floor-ceiling glass doors). Category MD-frwd (Main Deck) is with non-opening panoramic window.
Porthole Single Cabin
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||120 ft2 / 11 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 1-Lower|
|Type (categories):||(LD) Single Cabins with two rectangular porthole windows (non-opening)|
MS Verdi cabins review
All MS Verdi staterooms (regardless of cabin category) offer the following standard (price-inclusive) amenities and services:
- double bed (convertible to 2 twin beds), bedside tables with lamps, ample under bed storage space (for suitcases)
- armchair, mirrored vanity table (writing desk) with a chair, drawers, phone, mini-bar fridge, wardrobe with hangers
- en-suite bathroom (WC, glass-door shower, single-sink vanity, under sink shelve, mirrored cabinets, hairdryer, towels, bath products), bathrobe /slippers are provided upon request
- electronic safe box (in the closet)
- flat HDTV (satellite reception, “View From the Bridge” real-time bow camera views)
- individually controlled air-conditioning
- 220V / 110V power sockets (standard European 2-pin plugs)
- Free Wi-Fi internet (shipwide coverage)
- bowl with fresh fruits, bottled water (complimentary, supplied daily)
- Complimentary laundry (no self-service laundromats on the ship)
- Door access and power/lighting is via cards.
Hotel double beds are sized 79 x 63 inches (200 x 160 cm), with optional twin-bed configuration. Sofabeds are sized 75 x 31 inches (190 x 80 cm). Semi-opening Panoramic Windows are sized 7,3 x 3.,6 ft (2 x 1 m). Non-opening Porthole Windows are sized 4,7 x 3 ft (1,5 x 1 m). French Balcony cabins are with floor-ceiling
MS Verdi cabin and suite plans are property of Sijfa Cruises (River Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.