Sanctuary Sun Boat IV cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Sanctuary Retreats (Nile River Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The Sanctuary Sun Boat IV cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Balcony Royal Suite
|Cabin size:||590 ft2 / 55 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 4-Promenade|
|Type (categories):||Royal Suite with Balcony|
Both Royal Suite feature bow location (forward on Promenade Deck) and have private, step-out balconies.
|Cabin size:||410 ft2 / 38 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 2-Main|
|Type (categories):||Presidential Suite with Balcony|
Both Presidential Suites feature bow location (forward on Main Deck) and have a shared step-out balcony.
|Cabin size:||160-195 ft2 / 15-18 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Nile, 2-Main, 3-Bridge, 4-Promenade|
|Type (categories):||Stateroom with Window|
Only Nile Deck cabins are with non-opening Porthole (half-height window).
Sanctuary Sun Boat IV cabins review
Sanctuary Sun Boat 4 ship has a total of 40 staterooms (all outside), of which 36x cabins and 4x suites. All cabins offer as standard amenities:
- convertible to double twin beds (some with King-size double bed only), 4-poster bed canopy with drapes, premium Egyptian linens, bedside tables with drawers, wall-mounted reading lamps
- wardrobe, electronic safe box (in the closet), mini bar (drinks cost extra)
- phone (onboard calls only - Reception Desk, passenger cabins), flat LCD TV (satellite reception, on-demand movies), CD player
- mirrored dressing table/writing desk with chair, armchair
- en-suite bathroom (L'Occitane bath products, glass shower, bathtub, mirrored single-sink vanity, magnifying mirror, hairdryer)
- wall-to-wall windows (half-height, with curtains and shutters)
- individually controlled air-conditioning
All staterooms (excepting on Nile Deck) are with opening windows.
Sanctuary Sun Boat IV cabin and suite plans are property of Sanctuary Retreats (Nile River Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.