Viking Mekong cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Viking River Cruises Asia (Viking Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The Viking Mekong cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||230 ft2 / 21 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 3-Upper|
|Type (categories):||(JR) Junior Suite|
Layout (floor plan)
|Staterooms number:||8 (A), 8 (B), 10 (C)|
|Cabin size:||170 ft2 / 16 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Middle (C), 3-Upper (A, B)|
|Type (categories):||(A, B, C) Standard Staterooms with French Doors|
Viking Mekong cabins review
All Viking Mekong cabins lack private balconies. However, all passenger staterooms have floor-ceiling sliding glass windows (French doors) opening to a Promenade Deck area (narrow terrace), thus sharing a "common balcony". Following refurbishment 2018, the cruise ship Viking Mekong now has two Junior Suites (still without private Balcony). The number of all cabin categories is 4. Max capacity is 2 guests per cabin.
Both Junior Suites (category JR) are bow-located (forward on Upper Deck / Jasmine Deck) and each sized 230 ft2 (21 m2). The rest are Standard Staterooms which are equally-sized (170 ft2 / 16 m2) and also with French doors (slide windows opening to a common terrace). Standard Staterooms are in categories A (forward on Upper Deck), B (aft on Upper Deck) and C (forward on Middle Deck/Lotus Deck).
Follows the review of RV Viking Mekong staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Quality-wood furniture, hotel beds (size 79 x 63 inches / 200 x 160 cm), underbed storage (beds with drawers, headboards, premium bedding sets), bedside tables (with lamps), walk-in closet (large wardrobe with hangers and suitcase storage space).
- IDD phone (International direct dialing), mini-fridge/minibar, electronic safe box (in the closet), tea/coffee maker, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily).
- Deluxe furniture and bedding, individual climate control, 220V voltage.
- LCD TV with satellite reception and English-language channels with news and movies.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi internet (shipwide coverage).
All cabins have a private/en-suite bathroom with WC-toilet, glass-door shower, hairdryer, deluxe bath products. Bathrobes and slippers are provided complimentary upon request.
Also complimentary are the concierge room service and the onboard laundry and tailor services. Medical service (onboard doctor on call) costs extra.
Viking Mekong cabin and suite plans are property of Viking River Cruises Asia (Viking Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.