Viking Emerald cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Viking River Cruises Asia (Viking Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The Viking Emerald cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||605 ft2 / 56 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 3-Middle|
|Type (categories):||(PS) Explorer Suite / Penthouse Suite|
|Cabin size:||300 ft2 / 28 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on decks 3-Middle, 4-Upper|
|Type (categories):||(JR) Junior Suite / Grand Suite|
Deluxe Balcony Suite
|Cabin size:||260 ft2 / 24 m2|
|Location (on decks):||aft on deck 5-Observation|
|Type (categories):||(AA) Deluxe Suite / Mini Suite|
|Staterooms number:||24 (A), 16 (B), 28 (C), 15 (D), 16 (E), 9 (F)|
|Cabin size:||250 ft2 / 23 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Main (E, F), 3-Middle (C, D), 4-Upper (A, B)|
|Type (categories):||(A, B, C, D, E, F) Veranda / Balcony cabins|
Viking Emerald cabins review
All of the Viking Emerald cabins (Century Emerald) have a private balcony (100% balconied). The number of all cabin categories is 9 (max capacity of 2 guests per cabin).
All cruise staterooms are located on decks 2 to 5. Each room has a sliding glass door opening to a private veranda. The ship has no designated single-occupancy cabins.
Follows the review of Viking Cruises Viking Emerald staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (size 79 x 71 inches / 200 x 180 cm) in both Explorer Suites, in all the rest beds are 79 x 35 ” (200 x 90 cm) in size. Optional is a double bed or twin-bed configurations.
- PS Suites have a separate sitting area with a sofa, armchair, desk.
- All accommodations feature ample under beds space for suitcases, dimmer lighting, wardrobe with hangers.
- Private bathroom with glass door shower, “L’Occitane” premium bath products (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion), bathrobe/slippers (provided upon request), large mirrors, large shower cubicles with sliding doors. Both Explorer Suites also have a bathtub.
- Phone (direct dial), mini-fridge, personal safe, hairdryer, electric kettle/instant coffee, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily).
- Individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage.
- HD flat TV, news channels (CNN, CNBC), NG, MGM, Sky Cinema, local TV channels.
- Complimentary laundry and tailor services (no self-service onboard laundromats). Note: Dress-code is casual, with no formal nights on the ship requiring a special outfit.
- Concierge service, free of charge Wi-Fi Internet (shipwide coverage).
- Onboard laundry service is at extra charge (items picked up from the cabin, next day delivery).
Viking Emerald cabin and suite plans are property of Viking River Cruises Asia (Viking Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.