ms La Belle de Cadix cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by CroisiEurope en-suite amenities and services.
The ms La Belle de Cadix cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
ms La Belle de Cadix cabins review
Follows the review of CroisiEurope ship La Belle de Cadix staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities, and complimentary services:
- Hotel queen (double) or twin beds (some convertible to queen), sized 200 x 160 cm, deluxe bedding sets, under beds space for suitcases, ample closet space, individual climate control, 220V power outlets (European sockets).
- All accommodations have a private bathroom (glassdoor shower, toilet, angled sink, no bathtub), premium bath amenities, bathrobes, slippers, wardrobe (with wooden hangers), dresser (mirrored vanity table), mini-fridge, radio, phone (shipboard usage only), personal safe, hairdryer, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily).
- Wall-mounted HD flat TV with satellite reception, real-time bridge cam views.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet (shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary coffee and tea (24-hour). During high-season, CroisiEurope introduces an “open bar” policy with fares inclusive of all bar drinks, mineral water, and fruit juices during the day. These are in addition to soda drinks, international beers and local house wines with lunch and dinner meals. Champagne and wines from the restaurant’s wine list are excluded.
- Complimentary bicycles
- All CroisiEurope tours and excursions are optional and not price-included. Each one of them is guided by local expert guides, speaking fluent French and English.
- All the boat’s key personnel (including the Cruise Director) speak English.
- The ship’s currency is Euro. Onboard purchases will be billed and added to your onboard account. They are payable at the end of the CroisiEurope cruise in cash or by credit card.
ms La Belle de Cadix cabin and suite plans are property of CroisiEurope . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.