Review of Celebrity Xpedition deck 3 (Marina-Cabins-Restaurant)
- Darwin Restaurant (forward Dining Room, capacity 106 seats, world class cuisine, menu reflects the ship’s Galapagos itinerary, including locally grown organic vegetables, fruits, fresh fish bought from local fishermen. The Xpedition’s main restaurant offers buffet breakfast 7-9am, lunch 12-1:30pm (also offering pizza and pasta, with new buffet theme daily), and dinner 7:45-9:30pm, salads, Avocado soup, grills, steaks, chicken, fish, lobsters). The 24-hour room service menu includes some of the Darwin’s Restaurant dishes, along with hot sandwiches, fries, drinks. All food and drinks (including wine and beer) are included in the cruise fares.
- Gift Shop (clothes, lotions, toiletries, sundries, Celebrity logo merchandise)
- Beauty Centre (Beauty Salon for treatments and cosmetics)
- Beach Club (small marine platform/stern location) for launching Zodiacs (ship to shore inflatable boats) and storing snorkel/diving equipment/complimentary)
- Cruise cabins from 301 to 318, all of which are Oceanview rooms in categories XO and XD-Deluxe.
IMPORTANT: In June 2019, cruise ship's passenger capacity was officially reduced from 98 down to 68. All deck 3 cabins and some of deck 4's rooms (numbers 401-409-415-416-417-418-419-420) are no longer offered/available for booking.