National Geographic Endeavour 2 deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
National Geographic Endeavour 2 deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Lindblad Expeditions deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the National Geographic Endeavour 2 cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on National Geographic Endeavour 2 staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
National Geographic Endeavour 2 (2005-built as "Via Australis") was acquired by Lindblad Expeditions in 2016. The vessel was purchased for USD 18 million from the "Australis Cruises" - small expedition travel company operating in Patagonia (South America) on itineraries between Punta Arenas and Ushuaia.
Following a USD 10 million drydock refurbishment, the vessel was renamed to "National Geographic Endeavour II". The ship's refit and refurbishment project included:
- redesigning and upgrading 46 double-occupancy passenger cabins, plus 4 single cabins
- redesigning all public spaces (to improve outside views and for quick open deck access in events of wildlife/nature sightings)
- improved main lounge
- additional forward lounge (with large windows and open decks access)
- improved top deck (for open-air gathering, al fresco dining, and stargazing)
- upgraded fitness room and spa
- new modern audio-video system (for media presentations)
- adding a fleet of Zodiacs (large-capacity inflatable boats for landings) and sea kayaks
- improved crew quarters
National Geographic Endeavour 2 deck plans are property of Lindblad Expeditions. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.