Review of Celebrity Xpedition deck 4 (Vista)
- Guest Relations (information bureau and bookings)
- Internet Cafe (Internet computers room / portside location)
- Library has books and board games (starboard location).
- Discovery Lounge & Bar (capacity 98 seats main lounge and entertainment area, open 6:30am-11pm) has its own full bar, Wi-Fi coverage, dance floor. The program features live piano performances, films, karaoke, trivia games, dancing parties. The lounge also hosts Galapagos Islands cruise tours related lectures by certified naturalists and guides, seminars, various discussions and nautical themes. Discovery Lounge has 2 big screens for video presentations on ms Xpedition Galapagos cruise shore excursions.
- Beagle Grill Restaurant (capacity 78 seats, aft location) is a buffet restaurant for casual breakfast (6:15-9:15 am, with croissants, coffee, hot starters), lunch grill and burger bar (12-1:30 pm, with crepes, burgers, made-to-order grill specialties, entrees). Once per cruise, Beagle Buffet serves as Dining Room, offering fresh seafood and barbeque.
- Cruise cabins from 401 to 420, all of which are Oceanview staterooms in category XP-Premium.
IMPORTANT: In June 2019, cruise ship's passenger capacity was officially reduced from 98 down to 68. All deck 3 cabins and some of deck 4's rooms (numbers 401-409-415-416-417-418-419-420) are no longer offered/available for booking.