of Coral Adventurer deck 6 (Bridge-Lounge)
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge is accessible to passengers. A portion of the Bridge is designed as Observation Lounge & Bar.
- Adjacent to the Bridge (aka Wheelhouse) are the Expedition Room and Captain's Cabin.
- Lobby area (level 4 of 4) with Restrooms, Staircase and Lift (passenger elevator)
- Navigator Lounge & Bar is ship's main bar lounge also serving cruise company's enrichment program with daily port talks, current itinerary-related lectures and media presentations.
- The aft-located Terrace houses the Bridge Deck Bar (with roof-covered outdoor seating)
- Midship are located ship's two Service Boats (tenders).
- Cruise cabins from 601 to 604, of which two are Balcony Staterooms and two Balcony Suites. Suite cabins are named Cairns Suite (portside room #601) and Darwin Suite (starboard room #602).