Review of MS Mustai Karim deck 2 (Main-Lobby-Dining)
- (forward-portside location) Spa Salon / Hairdresser / Massage Room
- Medical Room (Infirmary, Doctor's Office)
- Restaurant (Aft Dining Room)
- Bar-Restaurant serves as Salon (Bar Lounge) during the day and dinner-only restaurant (with a la carte priced menu).
- The ship has two Atriums / Lobby areas (forward and aft), each with its own Reception (Guest Services Desk). In the aft Atrium is the ship's Cruise Director's Office. In the forward Atrium is the ship's Boutique (Souvenir Shop).
- All decks (excepting Sun Deck) are interconnected via three lifts / passenger elevators (located forward, midship and aft) each paired with stairs.
On Lower Deck (below) are located all staff and crew cabins (quad staterooms with porthole windows and bunk beds), mess hall (crew dining lounge and bar), service areas, storage rooms, vessel's machinery.