Review of Mein Schiff 7 deck 4 (Seestern)
- Theater (balcony lower level 2 of 3)
- LUMAS Bar and Lounge
- Atelier (Workshop) is an art studio for painters.
- Konferenzraume (Conference rooms) host private and corporate meetings, workshops and conferences at sea.
- Sturmfrei is the ship's teen lounge with video gaming consoles, foosball table, dance floor and supervised activities like cooking classes, teen parties, karaoke, watching movies, etc.
- Neuer Wall (shopping arcade, lower level 1 of 2) spans on decks 4 and 5 and consists of various luxury boutique shops selling duty-free merchandise (brand fashion clothing and accessories, perfumes and cosmetics, jewelry, tobaccos and alcohol, gourmet sweets, toys, TUI Cruises logoed items).
- Friseur (Hair Salon / hairdresser services)
- TUI Bar offers specialty cocktails and a variety of drinks. Many menu items are at surcharge, but most cocktails are cruise price inclusive.
- Landausfluge is TUI Cruises’ Shore Excursions Desk providing services like tours booking, cruise packages, information, shore excursions reservations).
- "Atlantik Mediterran” (starboard) is Mediterranean cuisine themed dining room restaurant (capacity 266 seats). The restaurant is complimentary and open for Breakfast (7:30 - 10 am), Lunch (12 noon - 2 pm) and Dinner (6 - 9:30 pm /waiter service). Some items in its a la carte menu are marked as “family meals” (ask the wait staff for more information).
- Hanami (starboard, capacity 62 seats) is a Japanese cuisine restaurant for sushi and other traditional specialties (Yakitori chicken, Shabu Shabu fondue / fish or meat) and beverages (Asian teas, Kirin beer, bamboo sake). The Sushi restaurant is open for Dinner only (6:30 - 11 pm) and with a la carte menu (reservations are required).
- Cruise cabins from 4001 to 4029, all of which are Oceanview staterooms in category B (forward-portside) location.
TUI schiff einkaufsbummel (onboard shopping)