of Mein Schiff 7 deck 14 (Horizont-Sun)
- The midship area (directly above the swimming pools) is the main Sonnendeck (sun deck with loungers and deckchairs), served by Lido Deck’s poolside bars.
- X-Lounge is a Suite-passengers only lounge (open between 7am-7pm, capacity 67 seats) with concierge service). The “suite lounge” offers complimentary alcohol (champagne, premium spirits, fine wines, beer), soft drinks (including specialty coffees/teas), light snacks, fresh fruits, newspapers daily.
- Uberschau Bar (capacity 50 seats) is a wellness bar (open between 7am-12pm) with “healthy drinks” menu (including veggie shakes, smoothies, lassies, non-alcoholic fruit cocktails).
- Nest is the baby room (babysitting services at surcharge) where parents can play with their kids.
- Insel der Seerauber (Pirates’ Island) is the Kids Club lounge by TUI Cruises’ complimentary kids program with age-appropriate activities supervised by full-time staff.
- Arena is an open-air combined sports court for playing volleyball, basketball, football.
- Indoor Cycling
- Aussenalster Bar and Grill
- Blauer Balkon (Blue Balcony) is the ship's “walk on water” area featuring 11 m2 (150 ft2) glass-floor platforms located 37 m (120 ft) above sea level.
- Outdoor Movie Screen is an outdoor cinema with large-size LED screen for movies and live sporting events.
- Power Walking / Jogging Track encircles the whole open-deck’s sunbathing area (between the Suites and the Arena sports court).
- Cruise Suites from 14000 to 14017, of which Balcony (category A) and Ubersee Suites.