of National Geographic Endurance deck 8 (Observation-Lido-Spa)
- Observation Deck (fore-located outdoor viewing area) is adjacent to Observation Lounge / Chart Room (indoor venue with comfortable seating).
- At the Bistro (Lido Restaurant and Bar) passengers enjoy afternoon tea, appetizers (lighter fare) and made-to-order dishes.
- Library (reading lounge / Internet Cafe)
- Spa / Wellness Centre has 2 treatment rooms (for massages), Relax Room (with padded loungers), two Sauna Rooms (high- and low-heat, both with seaviews), Yoga Studio (for classes).
- The aft-located Pool Deck / Sun Deck is served by an outdoor BBQ (poolside grill bar) and has two Infinity Edge Pools (Jacuzzis / whirlpool hot tubs with a glass wall at the stern).
- All decks are connected via 2 elevators (passenger lifts) and 3 staircases, and have public restrooms.