Review of Spirit of Tasmania 1 ferry deck 7 (Lobby-Dining)
- Cinema 1 and 2 are 48-seat movie theaters fitted with modern technology and offering multiple screenings per voyage. Cinema tickets cost AU$10 (adult), AU$7,50 (pensioner), AU$5 (kids 3-15 yo).
- Gaming Lounge is fitted with arcade machines.
- Bar 7 is a stylish bar lounge with comfortable chairs, large TVs (with Foxtel programming / Australian pay TV) and live entertainment. Here are also offered a selection of Tasmanian premium wines by the glass and bottle (white, red, sparkling), ciders (Toohey's 5 Seeds, Spreyton's Apple-Pear-Ginger Beer), craft beers (Boags Draught, XXX Ale, XXXX Gold), bottled beers (Boags, Cascade, Moo Brew, staut-light-dark, Pure Blonde, Victoria Bitter), spirits (rum, gin, vodka, cognac, brandy, liqueur), desserts, juices (orange, apple), bottled water.
- The Pantry is a casual restaurant offering fresh-made "grab-and-go" fast food (snacks, sandwiches), including gourmet Tassie foods and gift items.
- Lobby area (Reception Desk, ATM)
- Tourism Hub (Tour Desk) provides passengers with information on accommodation and tours in Tasmania available for booking. It also sells National Park Passes and fishing licences.
- Reading Room
- Baby Changing Room
- Accessible Toilet, Escalators and Stairs
- Cruise cabins from 7000 to 7225, of which Twin Bed, Four Bed and Deluxe staterooms.
TMK (Tasmanian Market Kitchen) is ship's Buffet Restaurant offering Tassie food favourites, including Starters (with promo-priced "dish of the day"), Desserts, Salad Bar (self-service) and Mains (self-service). TMK Restaurant also offers low-priced kids menus (Little Sailors Meal Deal) with keepsake souvenir cups for AU$13,50. Kids aged 5 and under dine here for free, but must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
The buffet is available on night cruises only. TMK operating hours are Normal crossings (Dinner 6.30-9 pm, Breakfast 5.30 am - arrival), Double crossings morning departures (Breakfast 7.30- 10 am, Lunch 12midnight-3 pm) and Double crossings (night departures (Dinner 7.30-10 pm, Breakfast 5 am - arrival). Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free items are also available.
Breakfast Menu items include Fresh Juices, Pura- and Dare- Flavoured Milks, Cereals, Tasmanian Westhaven Yoghurts, Fresh Fruits, Sweet Muffins, Omelettes, Hash Browns, Bacon-Egg Toasted Turkish Roll, White and Wholemeal Toasts, Bacon-Egg Muffins, Hot Drinks (Coffee, Chocolate, Tea).
Buffet Dinner packages cost AU$27,50 (adult), AU$15 (kids 6-15 yo) and AU$10 (kids 6-10 yo). The menu includes Salads, 3 day specials (roast, stir-fry, pasta), steamed rice, beer buttered fries, desserts, drinks (tea, coffee, sodas).