Stena Livia ferry deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Stena Livia ferry deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by STENA LINE (Ferries) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Stena Livia ferry cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Stena Livia ferry staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
- La Restaurant (self-service/buffet restaurant on deck 5, hot and cold meals)
- Movie Lounge (on deck 5)
- 2 Reserved Seating Lounges (deck 6, named "Seaside" and "Horizon") with reclining / Pullman seats
- Le Bar (deck 5 - fine French wines, cocktails, cold/hot drinks, flat TVs)
- plenty of outdoor deck space
- Le Boutique (deck 5 - gifts, souvenirs, spirits, wines, tobaccos, perfumes, cosmetics, leather goods, toys, confectionery, clothing, cameras, sunglasses, jewelry), shopping promotions
- free Wi-Fi, ATM / cash machine (deck 5, next to Information Desk / Reception)
- dog exercise area (on deck 6 midship)
- disabled toilets (deck 5)
- The ship has 1 elevator (passenger lift).
- Sun Deck is an outdoor area that doubles as Helideck (helipad) - a helicopter landing platform used in cases of emergency.
Next image shows the ship's muster stations on deck 5, as well as the location of lifeboats, liferafts and evacuation chutes used in cases of emergency.
Follows a list of car decks related safety procedures:
- Disabled passengers or those requiring specific assistance should visit the ship's Information Desk (deck 5, open 24-hours).
- Apply handbrake and place the vehicle in park or 1st gear position. Switch off the ignition, alarm, electrical equipment, headlights. Gas cylinders, if any, must be switched off. Lock the vehicle.
- From your vehicle take only valuables and essential hand baggage.
- Make a note of your vehicle's location and garage deck number/stairway before leaving the car deck.
- Access to the ship's vehicle (cargo) decks during the voyage is prohibited.
- Smoking on vehicle decks, as well as in cabins and passenger lounges is forbidden.
- Wait for the onboard announcement before returning to your vehicle.
- In order to avoid air pollution, don't start the engine until instructed.
Stena Livia ferry deck plans are property of STENA LINE (Ferries). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.