Princess Cruises announced the Come Back New Sale, which offers passengers free gratuities and the chance to experience the onboard experiences and award-winning service of the cruise line.
In addition to free gratuities, travelers book with a low US$100 refundable deposit during the sale, and are offered savings of up to US$300 per person on flights booked via Princess EZair.
Passengers using Princess EZair benefit from low prices, worry-free booking, easy flight quote requests, late arrival protection, 24/7 support, no customization fee when booking flights for the cruise.
As part of its Come Back New Promise, Princess Cruises welcomes passengers to sample flavorful and authentic dishes from the exclusive specialty dining restaurants of the line, enjoy world-class entertainment and immerse in the local cultures during Discovery recommended shore trips, all assuring guests come back enriched from their vacation.
Examples of Princess Cruises Come Back New deals include:
- 14-day Circle Caribbean cruise from US$1,199 interior; US$1,799 balcony
- 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise from US$699 interior; US$899 balcony
- 10-day Panama Canal cruise from US$899 interior; US$1,599 balcony
- 15-day Hawaiian Islands cruise from US$1,549 interior; US$2,399 balcony
- 12-day Southeast Asia & Japan cruise from US$1,599 interior; US$2,349 balcony
- 12-day Australia & New Zealand cruise from US$1,249 interior; US$1,699 balcony
- 10-day Classic Canada & New England cruise from US$1,399 interior; US$2,249 balcony.
Princess Cruises Come Back New Sale will run through 11:59 p.m. PDT May 2, 2018. It is available to residents of Puerto Rico, Mexico, Canada and the United States.