For November 2019 - April 2020 cruise season in Latin America and Caribbean, PONANT released a new 72-page brochure featuring itineraries that cover 26 different countries and include ports of call enabling access to a total of 18 UNESCO World Herit-age Sites.
The brand new selection of polar, tropical expeditions and luxury cruises vary from 7 to 13 nights.
Of the 31 exceptional itineraries, many feature PONANT’s new Explorer ships Le Dumont-d’Urville and Le Champlain, explore islands and coastlines from Miami to Ushuaia, and emphasise on cultural discoveries and encounters.
Unique destinations that offer unforgettable memories include Great Blue Hole in Belize and the sea beds of Grenadines, as well as Orinoco, famed Panama Canal and ancient Mayan sites like the pyramids of Tikal. Passengers can also relax in Lesser Antilles or wonder at glacial Chilean fjords.
- 31 voyages travelling through a total of 26 countries in Latin America and Caribbean.
- 8 Luxury Expedition cruises, discovering the mysterious Chilean Fjords, Orinoco river and the national parks of Central America.
- Cultural interaction with indigenous populations.
- Snorkelling and diving with an experienced instructor.
- 18 ports-of-call that are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- 8 pre-Columbian era sites.
- “Cleanship” certified vessels that are respectful of the national parks & nature reserves' environment.
- On all departures, a team of Lecturers and Naturalists selected for their areas of expertise.