45 voyages will combine line’s signature luxuries with the histories and landscapes of all destinations. Nearly all of the all-suite yacht’s 2021 journeys are 7 days, specifically designed to suit busy calendars and combine easily for expanded cruise vacations. Notably featured are eleven new voyages, including routes along the Turquoise Coast of Turkey, expanded season along the Greek Isles and Dalmatian Coast, warm-weather winter Seychelles sailings, and focused voyages in the Holy Lands and United Arab Emirates.
Details of Crystal Esprit 2021 itineraries include:
- Turquoise Coast of Turkey: three 10-day itineraries exploring Turkish Riviera
- Dalmatian Coast: twenty-two 7-day itineraries exploring Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro
- Seychelles: nine 7-day itineraries exploring Laraie Bay, Curieuse Island and Mahe
- Greek Isles: five 7-day itineraries
- United Arab Emirates: four 6-, 7-, 9- and 12-day itineraries exploring the Arabian Gulf
- Holy Lands: two 8- and 11-day itineraries exploring Cyprus, Israel, Egypt, Jordan.
Crystal Esprit’s 2021 yacht collection is now open for booking with fares beginning at US$4,149 per person via Book Now Savings of up to US$2,000 per suite through February 28, 2019.