Crystal Cruises fleet
Review of Crystal Cruises
Crystal Cruises (1988-founded/1990-launched/2023-relaunched) is a top-luxury travel brand and a premium passenger shipping company. It currently operates only ocean voyages with two smaller-sized vessels (full-scale refurbished in 2023) with all-inclusive travel package deals. Both Crystal ships (Serenity and Symphony) are top-ranked in numerous categories and provide 5-star hotel amenities and superior services, as well as an intimate cruising experience marked by elegance and perfection in every detail.
New Crystal Cruises (2022-reestablished)
After being acquired by Abercrombie & Kent Travel Group in 2022, the company was officially relaunched in February 2023 as just "Crystal", opening bookings for past guests on February 13th, and for the general public on February 22nd. The relaunched cruise company started with the maiden voyages of its (for now only) two ships - Crystal Serenity (debut on July 31st) and Crystal Symphony (debut on September 1st).
Until 2022, the company's chief officers were Tom Wolber (President and CEO) and Karl Muhlberger (COO / Chief Operating Officer). On July 24, 2020, the company celebrated its 30th anniversary. In June 2022, the company was quired by Abercrombie & Kent Ltd.
In July 2022, to manage the new company were appointed Jack Anderson (President) and Bernie Leipold (Senior VP of Hotel Operations). In November, the A&K Travel Group's management team joined Andrew Burrett (Group CFO/Chief Financial Officer), Fernando Delgado Vintimilla (CPO/Chief Product Officer), Camille Drevillon (Chief of Staff), Martin Froggatt (Chief Destination Officer), Kerry Golds (Chief Tour Operating Officer), Fabio Agostini (CIO/Chief Information Officer), Kim Robins Berman (Chief Legal & People Officer). In December were appointed Jacqueline Barney (Senior VP of Global Marketing), Spyros Almpertis (Director of Port Operations), Roberto Fazi (Senior VP of Marine Operations) and Julio Solvas (Finance Director).
In August 2022 were hired Matias Lira (as Senior VP) and Brandon Townsley (as VP of Sales and Trade Partnerships).
In September 2022 were hired Monique Ross (as Director of Strategic & National Accounts/previously employed by Crystal and Seabourn), Paul Girouard (as East North America's Regional Sales Director for USA and Canada/previously employed by Crystal and Mystic Cruises' Atlas Ocean Voyages), Melissa Nightingale (as West North America's Regional Sales Director for USA and Canada/previously employed by Crystal) and Jeff Herzfeld) and Jeff Herzfeld (as Director of Reservations, Sales Support & Guest Relations/previously employed by MSC and Virgin Voyages).
In November 2022, A&K Travel Group appointed Jack Anderson as Crystal Cruises' President.
In December 2022 were rehired four veteran Captains - Birger Vorland (with the company since 2003), Nenad Willheim (with Crystal since 2006), Tonci Hladilo (with Crystal since 2006) and Vincent Taillard (former Silversea employee).
In February 2023 were rehired four veteran Hotel Directors - Hubert Buelacher and Scott Peterson (Crystal Serenity) and Herbert Jaeger and Josef Matt (Crystal Symphony). In March 2023 was contracted GMT-Global Marine Travel (2001-founded/London UK-based, part of the V.Group Marine Services Division) to provide access to specially negotiated net-fare airline contracts (including for crew members) allowing Crystal Cruises to create more affordable "flight+cruise" packages as well as additional itinerary planning services/flight charter options.
In April 2023 were rehired two veteran Cruise Directors - Rick Spath (for Crystal Serenity/with the company since 2004) and Russ Grieve (for Crystal Symphony/with the company since 2018).
In June 2023 was announced that Crystal has retained ~80% of the staff/crew who served the brand under the previous ownership.
Currently, both travel companies "Crystal Cruises Inc" and "Abercrombie & Kent Ltd" (now sister-brands) are managed by Cristina Levis (A&K Travel Group's CEO).
Abercrombie & Kent company's management team includes Geoffrey JW Kent (President, CEO, Co-Chairman), Ronald Veno (Vice President), Brett Fichte (CFO-Chief Financial Officer), Stephanie Witmer (VP of Finance), Ann Epting (Senior VP Product Development), Robin Warne (Senior VP Finance), David Vass (Senior VP Global Cruise Business and Operations), Gillian larkin (Senior VP Consortia Relations), Stefanie Schmudde (VP Product Development and Operations), Marett Taylor (VP Sales), Jennifer Leska (VP Tour Sales), Courtney Reagan (VP Marketing), Keith Sproule and Norma Cooke (Executive Directors of A&K Philanthropy), Stephanie Papaioannou (VP Private Travel and Guest Relations), Scot Anderson (VP IT), Linda Wischmeyer (VP Private Jet Division).
Geoffrey Kent is A&K's Founder, as well as Co-Chairman of A&K Travel Group and Crystal Cruises Inc.
A&K cruises are offered on time-chartered boats (from the fleet of Ponant) with passenger capacity 150-200 per ship. The voyages visit polar destinations (Arctic and Antarctica), as well as Pacific Ocean islands (Japan, Australia), Europe (Greek Isles, Mediterranean, Baltic), Africa. A&K's Ponant-chartered voyages are inclusive of A&K Expedition Team (18 experts on every sailing), all English-speaking staff, butler service, luggage packing/unpacking and laundry service, WiFi Internet.
Note: This CruiseMapper page also contains information on the brand's three former (until 2022) subsidiary companies - Crystal OCEAN, Crystal RIVER and Crystal YACHT, their fleets (liners, riverboats, superyachts), cruisetour itineraries, destinations, homeports, as well as live cruise tracker. We have listed Crystal ships' schedules (itinerary calendars with prices) and current position tracking maps based on satellite AIS data.
Crystal Cruises LLC (CrystalCruises.com) was founded in 1988 (headquartered in Los Angeles' Century City neighborhood) as a subsidiary of NYK Line Japan (abbrev "Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha") - one of the world's largest container shipping companies.
In March 2015, NYK Line sold Crystal Cruises to Genting Hong Kong Ltd/GHK (Malaysian corporation/1993-2022) for USD 550 million. Until 2022, GHK also owned the subsidiaries/Asian travel brands "Star Cruises" and "Dream Cruises" and was a shareholder in NCLH/Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings.
Note: At the following link can be found listed all CruiseMapper's news related to Crystal's previous owner/parent company GHK/Genting Hong Kong.
Following GHK's acquisition and up until 2022, the company (renamed Crystal Ltd) grouped the brands "Crystal Cruises" (2x ocean-going ships), "Crystal River Cruises" (5x Europe-based newbuild riverboats), "Crystal Yacht Cruises" (2x mega-yachts), "Crystal Luxury Air" (an aircraft) and "Crystal AirCruises" (flight operator/airline).
For its premium service and overall superb product, the brand consistently received "World's Best" readers awards from prominent and influential magazines like "Travel+Leisure" and "Conde Nast Traveler". Crystal's ships were at top positions in the Conde Nast's votes for "Top 10 cruise ships" ("mid-sized ships" pole) and in "Top 10 luxury cruise ships in the world" (votes for all-inclusive vessels).
The company's sustainable travel policy (part of the Crystal Cares program) was implemented on June 8, 2019. By this fleetwide initiative, all plastic straws were completely eliminated and replaced with paper straws. Crystal Cares comprises various fleetwide environmental efforts and sustainable practices. In 2019 was signed the partnership deal with the global conservation organization ORCA (Organization for Respect and Care for Animals). By this partnership and as part of the OceanWatch Master Fisherman program, on select Alaskan cruises, Crystal ships are boarded by "Cruise Conservationists" for training, research and marine data collection.
In 2020 was the company's 30th anniversary, which had planned a special program with themed voyages, unique events, commemorative gifts, 30th Anniversary savings on bookings fleetwide. Crystal Society members (loyalty program) benefited from double regular savings (totaling 5%), while first-time customers enjoyed 2% savings on select voyages. These savings were in addition to 2-for-1 prices and "Book Now Savings" that reward early booking with up to US$5000 per stateroom. All these special offers (30th Anniversary Collection) were offered on bookings made by June 30, 2019. The Crystal brand was officially launched on July 24, 1990, when Crystal Harmony (now Asuka 2) departed San Francisco CA on a 12-day inaugural cruise to Alaska.
In November 2022, Crystal Mozart was sold to Seaside Hotels (Riverside Collection).
Company changes in 2022 (bankruptcy and reacquisition by A&K/new ownership)
On January 19, 2022, Crystal's parent company GHK-Genting Hong Kong Ltd (Malaysia) filed for bankruptcy. On Jan 10th, for insolvency filed two GHK-owned shipbuilding companies in Germany - MV Werften and Lloyd Werft. GHK also owned Genting Cruise Lines grouping two Asian subsidiaries (Dream Cruises, and Star Cruises).
On February 11, 2022, each of the subsidiaries "Crystal Cruises LLC" (California), "Crystal Holdings USA LLC" (Delaware) and "Crystal AirCruises LLC" (Florida) filed an "Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors" (insolvency proceeding by Chapter 727 of the Florida Statutes). The filings were addressed to Mark C. Healy in the Florida 11th Circuit Court (Miami-Dade County, Complex Business Litigation Division). The cases were assigned to Judge Alan S. Fine and Judge Michael A. Hanzman.
- The assignee (Michael Moecker & Associates Inc/Florida-based insolvency firm) developed a liquidation plan to maximize the company assets' value and minimize expenses and administrative costs, as well as to establish a procedure to allow customers and creditors to file claims.
- In March, attorney Healy's list of potential creditors showed 30,000+ names, including booked customers, travel agents, vendors, suppliers.
As a result of the January-February shutdown process, Crystal's Miami office (at Suite 501/"1501 Biscayne Boulevard") permanently laid off a total of 238 shoreside employees.
- On June 15th, Bahamian sources announced that both vessels are sold in the auction - Symphony to CSY Ltd for USD 25 million (EUR 24M / GBP 20,5M) and Serenity to CSE Ltd for USD 103 million (EUR 99M / GBP 84,6M).
- Reportedly, both shipowning companies (CSY and CSE) were owned by Manfredi Lefebvre d'Ovidio de Clunieres di Balsorano (1953-born multibillionaire, co-owner of Silversea, Chairman of Heritage Group, Co-Chairman of A&K/Abercrombie and Kent, and the Executive Chairman of Crystal Cruises).
- The financiers were presented by the Bahamian law firm Alexiou Knowles & Co.
On June 22nd was announced that both vessels are now owned by A&K Travel Group Ltd - a joint venture of Abercrombie & Kent Ltd (owned by Geoffrey Kent) and Heritage Group Monaco (Lefebvre family-owned private equity specializing in luxury travel, VIP tourism, medical technologies).
Company changes in 2023 (relaunch)
Following extensive drydock refurbishments, in 2023 both ships (Serenity and Symphony) restarted operations for the Cristal Cruises brand, which was fully acquired by A&K (brand name, customer list, websites, social media accounts, other assets) from the Bahamas-based "Crystal Cruises Ltd" for USD 13 million.
For the ship management, A&K contracted the Monaco-based company "V.Ships Leisure Ltd" (part of V.Group Holdings Ltd).
In June 2023 Crystal announced the Aurora Spa - the new onboard wellness concept through the company's collaboration with TDoS (Tillberg Design of Sweden) and partnerships with the premium cosmetic brands ELEMIS and KERASTASE. On both ships, the Spa facilities were completely redesigned, modernized and expanded with new treatments and services. Crystal also renewed its 2019-signed partnership with OneSpaWorld Holdings Ltd (2018-founded, Bahamas-based company) for staffing and managing the fleet's shipboard wellness (spa and fitness) facilities and services.
In July 2023, as Head Nutritionist was appointed Dalila Roglieri. She works with the fleet's culinary teams to develop balanced menus catering to different types of diets and meal requirements.
In a presentation onboard Crystal Serenity in late July (during the preview cruise/for VIP guests only from Trieste), Cristina Levis announced that A&K has plans to sign an MoA (memorandum of agreement) with two shipbuilders (Fincantieri-Trieste, and Meyer Werft-Papenburg) for ordering a total of four sea-going vessels (to be delivered by 2029), including two standard (max 650 passengers each) and two smaller/expedition-type (max 220 pax).
The company's most special itinerary is the "Crystal World Cruise". These regularly scheduled voyages visit each year some of the world's most exotic vacation destinations, among which are Hawaii, South Pacific Islands, Australia New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Alaska. Crystal Ocean cruise ships call on over 180 ports in 60 different countries worldwide.
Crystal's clientele is mostly wealthy couples (50+ years old), who prefer Crystal's onboard environment of sophistication, style, impeccable, highly personalized service, gourmet cuisine, unique destinations. The ocean-going Crystal ships feature:
- Spacious, exquisitely appointed accommodations (most of them with verandas), with in-room Internet access, complimentary in-room dining (24 hours a day), penthouses with personal butler service.
- An abundance of dining options, excellent alternate dining venues, with specialty restaurants like "Prego" (signature of "Valentino Restaurants), "Silk Road" and the "Sushi Bar" (overseen by Nobu Matsuhisa). Wine cellar with a selection of over 200 vintages, and more than 20,000 bottles.
- The lavish Feng Shui-inspired "Crystal Spa" center. State-of-the-art fitness facilities with panoramic sea views, Yoga- and Pilates classes, the "Walk on Water" fitness program by Debbie Rocker.
- Crystal special lounges: "Caesars Palace" at Sea Casino, "Galaxy Lounge" (with its state-of-the-art sound- and lighting systems), "Crystal Dining Room" and "Vintage Room", "Avenue of the Stars" (with its shops and boutiques), "Trident Grill and Ice Cream Bar", "Palm Court" (daily served afternoon tea), "Connoisseur Club" (also offering a selection of fine cigars), "Avenue Saloon" (jazz lounge).
- Broadway-style productions, variety shows, indoor- and outdoor pool, paddle tennis courts, a casino (with complimentary cocktails), movie theater, nightclub, bingo.
- Since 2017, onboard Wi-Fi on all Crystal ships - ocean, yachts, and riverboats - is complimentary (unlimited and free of charge).
- "Creative Learning Institute" program (series of interactive classes) include: "Computer University@Sea", Keyboard lessons (Yamaha), Language classes (Berlitz), Wellness lectures (the Cleveland Clinic), Tai chi instructions (the Tai Chi Cultural Center), Professional ACBL Bridge instructors, Dance lessons (including ballroom dances) with professional instructors, Golf lessons (Callaway golf equipment and PGA golf professionals), the "Crystal Visions Enrichment Program" (in which attend lectures renowned authors, culinary stars, journalists, historians, etc.)
- "Ambassador Host Program" (for single travelers).
- Themed cruises, many onshore activity options.
In 2018, Crystal contracted Jean-Michel Cousteau (oceanographic explorer, environmentalist, educator, film producer, founder of Ocean Futures Society) to host onboard lecturers and interactive media presentations on the fleet's 3 ocean ships. The three "Jean-Michel Cousteau"-themed voyages were scheduled for:
- March 12, 2018 (themed "Far East Vistas", a 15-day itinerary from Manila to Singapore) on Crystal Serenity
- November 8, 2018 (themed "Amazon Discovery", 24-day roundtrip itinerary from Fort Lauderdale Florida to Caribbean and Brazil Amazon) on Crystal Symphony
- December 9, 2018 (themed "West Indies Yachting Explorer", 7-day Caribbean roundtrip itinerary from Marigot / St Martin Island) on the superyacht Crystal Esprit/now Nat Geo Islander 2.
Crystal's both ocean ships (Serenity and Symphony) are Bahamas-flagged, 5-star rated, with some of the highest space-per-guest ratios at sea. They are also among the industry's most expensive (as cabin rates) and generally operate longer itineraries (2+ weeks in length). The clientele they serve is affluent and mainly mid-aged. Life on board is marked by superior style and sophistication, impeccable service, tranquility, perfection in every detail, one of the best enrichment programs at sea.
Cabin amenities include complimentary beverages, Jacuzzi/bathtub, stationery, Wi-Fi Internet, smart UHDTV (satellite reception), electronic safe box. The boats have several dining venues, 2 swimming pools, wellness facilities (Spa and Fitness, Beauty Saloon, treatment rooms, sauna, steam room), golf simulators (and instructors), wraparound Promenade Deck, Crystal Theater (indoor show entertainment venue), Bar Lounge, Library (movies, music, books), Observatory Lounge (top-deck).
Crystal River Cruises was a division of the old Crystal Cruises (managing 4x newbuild riverboats) and a separate branch offering fully all-inclusive deals. The product was marked by gourmet dining, expert enrichment, high-class entertainment, top-luxury amenities and impeccable service. In each port along the itinerary were offered culture-themed tours and excursions. In some of the ports, the river ships had overnight stays allowing tourists to enjoy high-class gourmet dining experiences at Michelin-starred restaurants ashore and also exclusive evening events and entertainment on board.
In January 2016, Genting bought the remaining 30% stocks of Lloyd Werft Bremerhaven. The deal also included ~50% stake in the shipbuilder's real estate subsidiary company "Investitions und Verwaltungs". The acquisition plans were first announced on September 18, 2015.
The announcement said that Star Cruises together with the German companies Petram Beteiligungs, Ehlerding Beteiligungs, and BLG Logistics Group entered into a stock purchase agreement that allows GHK to acquire a majority stake in Lloyd Werft Bremerhaven GmbH. Before the agreement's announcement, Genting signed a letter of intent with the shipbuilding company for Crystal's new polar-class ships scheduled for deliveries in 2018-Q4 (later pushed back to 2019).
- To start operations, Crystal River Cruises purchased an existing riverboat that was fully refurbished and renamed "Crystal Mozart" (launched in July 2016). Additionally were ordered 4 new luxury "river yachts" (by Lloyd Werft) to be launched in 2017. Crystal Mozart is currently Europe's largest river ship, except, of course, the old-design Russian ships on Volga River. Mozart has capacity 160 passengers, large accommodations (sized 19-80 m2 / 200-860 ft2), multiple restaurants, an indoor swimming pool.
- In July 2016, Crystal River launched fleet's first boat Crystal Mozart. The newbuilds debuted in 2017 (Crystal Bach, Crystal Mahler) and in 2018 (Crystal Debussy, Crystal Ravel).
- In October 2016, ALMACO Group (specializing in the construction of offshore accommodations, staterooms, newbuilding galleys) won its ever first river cruise ship contract to supply galley/kitchen areas and suites for the 4 new "river yachts". The contract included 220 top-luxury cruise suites, corresponding hallways and corridors, turnkey delivery of the ship's galleys and pantries (equipment and lining). Earlier in 2016, ALMACO refurbished the crew cabins and catering areas of Crystal Mozart.
- Crystal Bach and Crystal Mahler cruised on Main, Danube and Rhine rivers. Crystal Ravel and Crystal Debussy cruised in France - on Dordogne, Garonne, Gironde and Seine rivers. Crystal Mozart cruised only on Danube due to its size.
Crystal riverboats were Malta-flagged and provided dedicated (per cabin) butler service, Egyptian cotton linens, King-size double beds facing toward French Balcony windows, full-length mirrors, walk-in closets, ETRO robes and slippers, Nespresso machines, wall-mounted TVs.
Onboard dining options included Waterside Restaurant (dining room/open-seating), Vintage Room (wine bar / private dinner/party venue), Palm Court (show lounge), Cove Bar, Bistro (casual cafe). The river yachts have Fitness Center, full-service Spa, indoor infinity pool (resistance swimming pool), top-deck Vista Bar & Grill.
Onboard dining menus were based on food prepared with the freshest, locally sourced ingredients and cruise itinerary-based traditional specialties - fresh seafood and fish (Holland), seasonal fruits and vegetables (Holland, Germany), meat and poultry (Austrian Alps and Bavarian farms), local draught and craft beers, regional wines and cheeses. Specialty coffees and teas were served complimentary by the Vienna Austria-based company Julius Meinl.
Crystal river cruise deals
The all-inclusive Crystal river cruise deals (as cruise price inclusions) offer the following complimentary amenities and services:
- Gratuities for all the ship's staff, including housekeeping, bar, dining, butlers
- All meals (featuring 6-star gourmet cuisine and regional specialties)
- Unlimited soft drinks, premium beverages (including champagne, fine wines, spirits, beers, bottled water)
- 24-hour self-service pantry (specialty coffees, teas, wines, non-alcoholic drinks)
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour Wi-Fi access, free WiFi and satellite Internet (60 min pp per day)
- interactive TV (infotainment system) with movies on demand and music library
- Airport-to-ship group transfers - luxury coaches transport the passengers from the airport to the riverboat on embarkation day.
- Ship-to-airport group transfers (on disembarkation day).
- Onboard daily yoga and fitness classes, daily choice of digital international newspapers
- Onboard entertainment and enrichment programming (destination / itinerary-focused), including lectures, destination expert (on each cruise), local experts and tour guides.
- Self-service guest laundry
- Twice daily housekeeping services (evening turndown service)
- In-cabin dining (hors-d'oeuvres)
- Butler service for each cabin
- Two complimentary "Crystal Adventures" shore excursions in every port (curated). Additional excursions are available for purchase.
- Complimentary culinary tours to renowned local establishments
- Complimentary Atlanta eBikes, Nordic walking poles and audio headphones on all "Crystal Adventures" (land tours).
In 2018, Crystal River had 200 shore excursions (~80% complimentary) and themed on culture, cuisine, adventure. The new "Design Your Time" excursion option allowed tourists to use concierge service on their private tours.
Every Crystal river cruisetour itinerary included food-and-wine themed excursion to Michelin-star restaurants in major European cities.
In March 2016, Crystal revealed plans to build the world's first purpose-built polar class megayacht - Crystal Endeavor. The brand's first-ever expedition ship was initially planned to enter service in August 2018 but due to shipyard issues, the construction was delayed and the delivery was rescheduled for 2021. The superyacht has max passenger capacity 200 and 100 passenger suites.
The yacht as technology features 8 electric amphibious Zodiacs/RIBs, two 7-person minisubmarines, 2 helicopters, 2 helipads. It also offers complimentary jet skis, sea kayaks, wave runners, paddleboards, fishing facilities, snorkeling, and scuba diving equipment.
The yacht is fitted with offshore dynamic positioning technology and computer-controlled navigation systems allowing it to automatically maintain position using its own propulsion (thrusters and propellers). This allows the vessel to stay above coral reefs without using anchors, which could damage the seabed. The ship is similar to the "discovery yacht'" Scenic Eclipse (2018) built for Scenic Cruises.
In November 2016, Crystal announced a yacht fleet expansion - from 1 to 3 new vessels, with scheduled deliveries in 2021 (Endeavor), 2021 (TBN1) and 2022 (TBN2). The sisterships were designed to have as "standard" the "megayacht cruising" industry's first mini-subs, helicopters and ROVs (Remotely Operated Vehicles).
Crystal's yacht fleet had to operate in polar and coastal regions - European Arctic (during summer), migrating whales route (sailing along the coasts of Europe and the Americas), down to Antarctica (during winter). The bold decision for 3 new polar ships followed a 3-year research that found that nearly 70% of Crystal's customers are highly interested in polar expedition travel.
new DIAMOND-Class ships (2022-2025/canceled)
In January 2018, Crystal Yacht Cruises announced significant changes to the new ship design, downsizing the initial "EXCLUSIVE Class" (Genting Cruise Lines ships) and removing from the original design the top-deck private residences.
The first vessel's delivery was initially scheduled for 2018, then pushed back to 2019, and finally set for 2022.
In 2018, the EXCLUSIVE-Class design was changed to DIAMOND-Class. The vessel's size/volume was reduced (from 100,000 to 67,000 GT-tons) and the max passenger capacity was decreased by 20% (from 1000 to 800).
Staterooms included 48x "Crystal Residences" - ultra-luxury suites sized between 600-4000 ft2 (56-372 m2) each, but these were later removed from the design.
DIAMOND-Class megayachts were also with ice-classed hulls and propulsion based on 4x AzipodXO units (by ABB Marine). The gearless propulsion system comprised 1x electric drive motor (per unit) contained in a submerged pod (outside the hull). AzipodXO units are specifically designed for high ice-class navigation. ABB Azipods reduce the vessel's lifecycle costs and guarantee optimum efficiency operations. Of all 4 units per ship, 2 had power output 22 MV (each), and 2 had 19 MW (each).
The new ships had to be also fitted with the "ABB 800xA DCS" (distributed control) system, EMMA Energy Management System (historical data analysis, with a comparison to current sea conditions) and fleet management suite (fleetwide benchmarking).
"Crystal AirCruises" was GHK's newest venture of Crystal Cruises. This travel division (established also as a subsidiary company) was served by two aircraft - Boeing 777-200LR (building cost USD 296 million per unit) and the planned for purchasing Boeing 787 Dreamliner (building cost USD 225 million per unit).
Crystal AirCruises operations were via partnership with Comlux Aruba (subsidiary of Comlux) - 2003-founded as a private-plane management company headquartered in Zurich Switzerland).
The airplane operates on 14-, 21- and 28-day "fly-cruise" itineraries. It has capacity 88 passengers (down from the aircraft's original capacity of 300 pax) and serves all Crystal cruise itineraries' air-and-land portions.
The top-luxury aircraft features lay-flat seats (reclining to 73,5 inches / 1,87 m) positioned in clusters of 2, 2 aisles, dining lounge (with 4 dining tables), 24-seat bar lounge (with stone veneers, color-changing LED lighting), 2 galleys (kitchens). All passenger seats can convert to 180-degree lie-flat beds.
Onboard complimentary amenities include free Wi-Fi, premium wines, meals prepared by an executive chef, use of iPads and noise-canceling headphones (by Bose), power outlets and USB ports (at each seat), on-demand movies and music, custom-made plush bedding (for onboard sleeping), premium bath amenities (by ETRO).
Crystal Skye "air cruise ship"
Officially named "Crystal Skye", the aircraft Boeing 777-200LR ("Longer Range", aka Worldliner) was introduced in 2006 as one of the world's longest-range commercial airliners. The plane is able to continuously fly between almost any 2 airports in the world, holding the record for longest nonstop flight done by a commercial aircraft - 15844 km (9845 mi).
Crystal Skye aircraft was officially delivered to Crystal AirCruises on August 1, 2017. The ceremony was held at the Boeing Field in Seattle WA. The new airplane was delivered by Greenpoint Technologies to Edie Rodriguez (Crystal's President and CEO). It became known as the world's largest privately owned tour jet. The airplane was officially christened in Las Vegas Nevada on August 12, 2017.
Crystal Skye's inaugural "flight cruise" (9-night itinerary, September 29 through October 8, 2017) was themed "Golden Week Holiday AirCruise" leaving out of Hong Kong. The voyage visited Nairobi Kenya and Tahiti.
Boeing 777 model 200LR has an increased MTOW (maximum takeoff weight) and 3 auxiliary fuel tanks allowing up to 19 hours non-stop flight. The plane also features raked wingtips and additional structural strengthening, wingtip extensions (3,9 m / 13 ft). As of June 2017, this aircraft was ordered by 11 different customers (a total of 59 units).
In addition to the Boeing 777, GHK's brand "Crystal Luxury Air" has plans to double its fleet by purchasing a second Boeing aircraft - the 787 Dreamliner. This plane is a long-haul, twin-engine jet airliner with a passenger capacity of 242 to 335 (3-class seating). The aircraft was the world's first built with composite materials as the primary construction material for the airframe. The aircraft was introduced in 2011.
At the end of 2015, Crystal AirCruises announced planned purchase of two more aircraft - Airbus ACJ319 (corporate jet with removable extra fuel tanks) and Bombardier Global Express XRS (Canada-manufactured ultra-long-range business jet). Bombardier Global Express XRS is an epitome of luxury and comfort with a spacious 2-cabin configuration (up to 13 guests), 4 executive wide seats (with foldout tables), a 4-seat conference space (opposite a 1-seat workstation and cabinet), cabin HD monitors, surround sound, high-temperature oven, even an aft lounge with large LCD screen. Airbus ACJ319 jet's capacity is 30 guests and features 16 lay-flat seats.
Crystal Cruises planes provide private charters (1- to 28-night charter deals) and transportation for customers with booked Crystal cruises (regardless ocean, river or yacht). Private charter jet service is of superior quality and caters to corporate executives, small groups, wealthy families and discerning travelers looking for flexible and private luxury travel.
Crystal's fly-cruise deals are inclusive of all hotel stays (at the world's most luxurious hotels), top-quality gourmet dining (at premium restaurants with Michelin star-level cuisine) and local cultural entertainment.
(Coronavirus crisis) passenger shipping pause 2020-2021
Due to the COVID pandemic, Crystal suspended its ocean fleet's passenger shipping operations by canceling all voyages with pre-scheduled departures in the period March 14, 2020, through July 2021.
- Crystal River resumed in late August 2021, but season 2022 (planned to start in April) was canceled thru early June due to GHK's bankruptcy.
- Crystal Yacht restarted on September 15 (Crystal Endeavor/Maiden Voyage).
- Crystal Ocean restarted on July 3 (Serenity/Caribbean from Nassau and North Bimini Island) and August 5 (Symphony/Caribbean from St Johns Antigua).
All affected bookings received full monetary refunds including on prepurchased through Crystal Cruises packages and services. With rebooking, all fully paid reservations received 125% refund in FCC (future cruise credit) of the fare paid, plus a full monetary refund of prepaid port charges, Gov taxes-fees, any flight and hotel packages (if prebooked through Crystal Cruises). Not fully paid reservations received FCCs based on the deposits. All FCCs are valid on any Crystal cruise (Ocean, Yacht, Expedition, River) with departure through December 31, 2023.
Itinerary of Crystal Cruises
Now being fully owned by A&K/Abercrombie & Kent Travel Group, the "new Crystal Cruises" brand was officially relaunched in February 2023 - as just "Crystal".
Bookings (2023-2024 itinerary program) for the ships Serenity and Symphony were opened on February 13th (for past guests), and for the general public on February 22nd (2023). The relaunched company started operations with the maiden voyages of Crystal Serenity (July 31st) and Crystal Symphony (September 1st).
Grand Voyages 2025
In October 2023, Crystal announced five Grand Voyages/world cruise itineraries. Ranging from 40 to 70 nights, the voyages visit exotic destinations, offering multiple overnight port calls, and optional overland experiences in collaboration with A&K/Abercrombie & Kent (Crystal's sister company).
On March 5, 2025, Crystal Serenity starts a 44-night voyage from Rio de Janeiro to Mumbai. Call ports include St Helena Island UK, Walvis Bay Namibia, Cape Town South Africa, Zanzibar, Mombasa, the Seychelles, the Maldives, and Sri Lanka.
On March 20, 2025, Crystal Serenity starts a 51-night itinerary from Cape Town to Barcelona, visiting destinations in South Africa, Zanzibar, India, the Seychelles and Maldives, the Middle East, Greece, and Italy.
The last Grand Voyage (scheduled for Crystal Serenity) is a 40-night itinerary from Stockholm to Liverpool (leaving on July 29, 2025), with call ports in Northern Europe/Baltic, including Tallinn, Visby, Riga, Copenhagen, Kristiansand, the UK's Shetland and Orkney Isles, Iceland, Norway, and Amsterdam.
Early bookings (made before January 12, 2024) received benefits like 5% savings (Crystal Society members only), allowances for business class flights (OBC/onboard credit for the first two guests), 2x A&K one-day ashore experiences (during the voyages), up to US$1500 "As You Wish Credit", private land transfers, free shipboard laundry service, a free-of-charge first Infirmary visit/medical consultation.
Crystal Serenity's World Cruise 2024
In April 2023 was announced World Cruise 2024 scheduled for Crystal Serenity.
The 141-night itinerary is a roundtrip from Miami (Florida USA) departing on January 18th and ending on June 8th, 2024. The grand voyage visits 70 destinations/ports in 35 different countries and features a Panama Canal transit followed by a Transpacific crossing to French Polynesia, Australia, and New Zealand. Follow ports/islands in the Indian Ocean, Suez Canal transition, European/Mediterranean destinations (Israel, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Spain, France), and Transatlantic crossing from Europe to the USA/Miami.
An alternative option allows the voyage to be booked as a 125-night segment from California USA (San Diego/Feb 3-Jun 8) to Miami, as well as a 141-night roundtrip from San Diego (Feb 3-Jun 24).
Prices for the full/roundtrip voyage started at US$67800 (EUR 61280/GBP 54190) per person with double occupancy.
Grand Voyages 2024
In May 2023 Crystal unveiled four Grand Journeys/extended voyages scheduled for 2024.
The 68-night itinerary (from Sydney NSW Australia to Singapore) on Crystal Symphony departs on January 4, 2024, and visits destinations across Asia, Australia and New Zealand, including the Great Barrier Reef, Pulau Komodo Indonesia, island hopping in the Philippines. Overnight stays are offered in Benoa Bali, Singapore, Bangkok Thailand, Saigon and Hanoi Vietnam, Hong Kong China, Manila Philippines. Prices started from US$50600 pp (US$744 per night).
Also are offered several European excursions, a Mediterranean itinerary (Lisbon to Monte Carlo/May 20th, 2024) visiting ports in Spain, France, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey (overnight in Istanbul). Prices started from US$37700 pp.
In Northern Europe, Crystal Symphony has scheduled a 38-night Baltic voyage (Stockholm to London) visiting Finland, Sweden, Latvia, Germany, Holland, the UK and Iceland (Reykjavik overnight followed by more Icelandic ports before the Faroes). Fares started from US$30100.
Crystal Serenity's 42-night Canada to the USA voyage (Vancouver to Quebec City) traverses Alaska, continues through Canada, then along the US Californian coast and Baja California Mexico. This journey also visits ports in Central and South America, with stops in Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, the Caymans, follows Florida and East Coast USA (Miami, New York City, Portland ME) and Canada (Halifax NS and Quebec City). Fares started from US$29900.
In September 2023, Crystal announced that its 2-ship fleet's deployment in 2025 would feature 281 ports/destinations (including 144 new) in 112 countries.
Ending its World Voyage in May (2025), Crystal Serenity starts voyages in Europe (first in the Mediterranean, then in the Baltic. In September, Serenity has a Transatlantic crossing to North America for Canada and New England voyages (through November) between Quebec City and NYC. Follows a Caribbean and South American deployment for the winter, featuring a full Panama Canal transit.
Crystal Symphony's 2025 program starts in Southeast Asia. Follows a Suez Canal transit repositioning to Europe/Mediterranean, and 2025 ends in the Middle East.
Crystal Serenity 2025 Itineraries
Crystal Serenity's 2025 Itinerary Highlights include:
After concluding the World Cruise in May 2025, Crystal Serenity departs from Marseille and cruises the Mediterranean and Baltic Seas, visiting places like Malaga (Pablo Picasso's hometown), the picturesque Ronne, Latvia's capital Riga, and more.
Crystal Symphony 2025 Itineraries
Crystal Symphony's 2025 Itinerary Highlights include:
Starting the year in Southeast Asia, the newly refurbished ship explores remote destinations such as Sihanoukville (known for Cambodia's best beaches), Sabang, and Weh Island (an active volcanic island near Sumatra).
The latter part of 2025 sees voyages to the Middle East, with stops at Safaga (Luxor) in Egypt, Dubai (known for luxury shopping and modern architecture), and Salalah, Oman's third-largest city, renowned for its marine life.
OLD Crystal Cruises itineraries
In mid-March 2021 were announced plans for restarting passenger shipping with "Bahamas Escapes". Starting on July 3, 2021 (first departure), Crystal Serenity had scheduled 16x 7-night roundtrips from Nassau. Another 16x 7-night roundtrips from North Bimini Island (Bailey Town) were scheduled for Serenity beginning July 4, 2021.
The "Luxury Bahamas Escapes" itineraries included the call ports Harbour Island, Great Exuma Island (Georgetown), San Salvador Island and Long Island. In August, to the itinerary was added Miami as both call port and homeport/departure port. The expanded itinerary's first departure was on August 7 (from Nassau) and August 9 (from Miami). This way, the 7-night itinerary offered 3x embarkation ports - Nassau (Saturdays departures), North Bimini (Sundays), Miami (Mondays).
In mid-April 2021, Symphony ship's entire 2021 program in Europe-Mediterranean (June 6 through December 21) was canceled and replaced with 10-night "Luxury Caribbean Escapes" (roundtrips from St Johns Antigua/Aug 5 through Dec 23). The new itinerary (first-time for Crystal) included as destinations Barbados (Bridgetown), St Lucia (Castries), Trinidad (Port-of-Spain), St Maarten (Philipsburg), BVI Tortola (Road Town). Bookings opened on April 20, 2021.
Crystal Serenity's World Cruise 2023
The themed "Wild Kingdoms and Exotic Discoveries" world voyage of Crystal Serenity visits 73 destinations in 40 countries and includes 5 maiden ports and 16 overnights. Featured destinations include Seychelles, Maldives, Tahiti, Africa (Serengeti safaris), PNG-Papua New Guinea, Indonesia (Bali, Java, North Maluku), Sri Lanka, Zanzibar; Ephesus, Bagan, Petra, Machu Picchu, beach sites along the Adriatic's Dalmatian coast, Yasawa-I-Rara, Saint-Tropez, Bora Bora, St Barthelemy.
The 140-night-long itinerary starts from Miami Florida (January 11, 2023) and ends in Barcelona Spain (May 31). Two alternate disembarkation options are offered - Venice (128-night itinerary) and Piraeus-Athens (119-night itinerary). Crystal offers a total of 9 separate itinerary segments ranging from 9- to 23-nights.
The voyage's highlights included:
- Visiting the Pyramids of Giza (Egypt), the ruins of Mausoleum of Halicarnassus (Turkey) and Ephesus' Temple of Artemis (Turkey).
- 70x UNESCO Sites
- 5 maiden port calls - Gladstone QLD Australia, Madang PNG, Wewak PNG, Ternate Indonesia, Haa Alif Atoll Maldives.
- Overnights in Panama City, Callao, Easter Island, Bora Bora, Papeete Tahiti, Sydney NSW, Rabaul, Bali (Benoa), Singapore, Chennai/Madras, Colombo, Mahe/Victoria, Barcelona, plus double overnights in Yangon, Mombasa, Venice.
Signature destinations include South America, Caribbean, South Pacific, and French Polynesia, Australia, PNG, Indonesia; India, Southeast Asia; Indian Ocean islands, Africa's east coast, Arabian Peninsula, and Egypt, Adriatic Sea (Dalmatian Coast).
Fares for Crystal Cruises 2023 World Voyage started at USD 46,700 per person (double occupancy).
Crystal Cruises 2023-2024 Global Itineraries
The complete 2023 deployment for Crystal Serenity includes 32 voyages ranging in length 7-23 nights, including a 140-night World Cruise (themed " "Wild Kingdoms and Exotic Discoveries"). Signature regions and destinations include South Pacific Islands, Africa (Egypt), Canada and New England, the Americas, Caribbean, Mediterranean.
Highlights of Crystal Serenity's deployment planned for 2023 include:
- "Wild Kingdoms and Exotic Discoveries" world voyage - 73 destinations (40 countries), 5 maiden ports, 16 overnights
- (June through August) Mediterranean, Black Sea and Western Europe - Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Black Sea ports (Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Turkey), Adriatic Sea/Dalmatian Coast (Croatia and Montenegro), Iberia (Spain-Portugal)
- (September through October) Canada - New England ports - Bar Harbor, Newport, Quebec City, Manhattan, Boston
- (November through December) Caribbean islands - St Johns Antigua, Gustavia St Barthelemy, Basseterre St Kitts, Philipsburg St Maarten
Outside the full World Cruise, itineraries can be combined for up to 100 days of cruising without repeating a port.
Crystal YACHT Cruises 2023-2024
The second yacht - Crystal Endeavor was sold to RCG-Royal Caribbean Group and transferred to Silversea in July 2022.
In November 2020 was announced a new 9-night "Iconic Passages: Corinth and Suez" itinerary on Crystal Esprit. The 62-passenger superyacht departs (on April 1, 2021) from Dubrovnik Croatia and sails to Aqaba Jordan. The voyage offers to visit UNESCO-listed sites like Saint Catherine’s Monastery (from Sharm El-Sheik), Luxor and the Valley of the Kings (from Safaga Egypt) and Petra City, Jordan (from Aqaba). Highlights also include Itea (Delphi), Santorini Island, the transition of both the Corinth and Suez canals.
In April 2021, Crystal announced a new partnership with the COA-California Ocean Alliance, an organization dedicated to "cutting-edge marine research to safeguard oceans for the protection of marine mammals worldwide." COA scientists were due to join Crystal Endeavor for a series of 5 remote expedition voyages to collect data on the behavior of whales utilizing submergible acoustic recorders, suction cup tags, drones, and remote biopsy sampling, as well as engage passengers to assist with the research efforts while traversing the Antarctic.
Ranging in length from 11 to 19 nights, the company also had planned roundtrip departures from Ushuaia Argentina, between December 2021 and February 2022.
Crystal's partnership with COA expands upon the wildlife conservation efforts of the company, including its partnership with ORCA, the leading marine conservation organization dedicated to the protection of whales, dolphins, and porpoises. Wildlife experts from ORCA traveled on Crystal Symphony in Alaska in 2019 to train Crystal's Navigation Bridge crew in the protocol for collecting scientific data about the behavior of animals and treated passengers to hours of whale watching. ORCA experts were to join Crystal Endeavor for 3 destination- and culture-themed expeditions in April-May of 2022, including a 13-night journey of the isles and coastal cities of Spain, Portugal, and Africa, a 14-night voyage to Seville and Bordeaux, and 14-night British Isles.
Crystal Endeavor's Antarctic Expedition program featured:
- 11-night Expedition Antarctica (December 10-21, 2021) roundtrip from Ushuaia, fares start at US$14,650 pp
- 15-night Antarctic Holiday Expedition (December 21, 2021-January 5, 2022) roundtrip from Ushuaia, fares start at US$22,050 pp
- 11-night Expedition Antarctica (January 5-16, 2022) roundtrip from Ushuaia, fares start at US$16,000 pp
- 19-night Falklands, South Georgia, & Antarctic Wildlife Expedition (January 16-February 4, 2022) roundtrip from Ushuaia, fares start at US$28,900 pp
- 11-night Expedition Antarctica (February 4-15, 2022) roundtrip from Ushuaia, fares start at US$16,000 pp
Crystal Endeavor's "Spring Destination & Cultural Voyages" (with ORCA Experts) included:
- 13-night Expedition Africa (April 16-29, 2022) from Dakar to Malaga, fares start at US$10,600 pp
- 14-night River Discovery: Heart of Seville & Bordeaux (April 29-May 13, 2022) from Malaga to Bordeaux, fares start at US$13,000 pp
- 14-night Exploration: Springtime in the British Isles (May 25-June 8, 2022) from London to Edinburgh, fares start at US$13,600 pp.
Crystal OCEAN Cruises 2023
On August 1, 2020, were opened bookings for Crystal Symphony's 2023 program - 36 itineraries (6- to 15-night) with 23x of 10-days or fewer. Signature regions include India, Southeast Asia; Holy Land, Egypt, Middle East; Baltic, Mediterranean, Australia.
March and November itineraries are through India and Southeast Asia. March, April and October itineraries are through Egypt, Holy Land, Middle East. Spring, summer and autumn voyages are in Black Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Adriatic Sea (Dalmatian Coast).
Crystal Symphony’s 2023 program features 5 maiden port calls (Kampot, Khor Fakkan, Bristol, Malmo, Gisborne), new homeport (Eilat Israel), return to Skagen Denmark (first time in 9 years), overnight in Antwerp Belgium. Boutique ports include Bordeaux’s downtown, Antalya, Port Vendres, Paphos.
A turnaround in Rouen France features a land tour to Paris City. The overnight in Le Havre brings passengers to Seine River, Paris, Giverny. The overnight in Edinburgh allows them to enjoy the Military Tattoo festival. New routes include Scandinavia-Paris (Copenhagen-Le Havre), Iceland-Baltic, London-Bordeaux. Visited UNESCO Sites include Saint-Emilion, Bordeaux, Rioja Wine Region (Spain), Israel's Old City of Acre and Western Galilee, Egypt's Giza Pyramids, Luxor and the Valley of the Kings and Queens.
In 2023, Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony sail a total of 68 itineraries (6 to 23 nights) with B2B (back-to-back) options for longer voyages. The program has 216 call ports (10 maiden) in 92 countries on 6 continents. Crystal Serenity in 2023 is deployed in North America (Caribbean, Canada and New England USA). Both ships have extended summer seasons in Western Europe and the Mediterranean.
Crystal RIVER cruise itineraries
In July 2015, Genting announced its expansion plan to build new ships for its river cruise line (brand). The new boats feature larger staterooms and a bigger space-to-guest ratio in comparison to other riverboats. Their itineraries are planned to maximize port times for quality tour experiences ashore.
Crystal's new river brand started operations in 2016 and exclusively on European waterways. The company’s product is well known worldwide for its exceptional quality and fully all-inclusive deals. Itineraries are on the rivers Rhine, Main, Danube, Moselle, and intentionally deviate from traditional routes to avoid congestion in call ports. The list of destinations (visited countries along the itinerary) includes Germany, Switzerland, Holland, France, Belgium, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary.
On Grand European itineraries (between Baltic Sea and Black Sea) are additionally included river ports of call in the Balkan countries Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania.
Crystal River Cruises operated a fleet of all 5 ultra-luxury "river yachts" - Crystal Bach (2017), Crystal Debussy (2018), Crystal Mahler (2017), Crystal Ravel (2018) and Crystal Mozart (2016, fka MS Mozart / 1987-built).
The riverboats were eventually acquired by Riverside Collection Cruises (part of Riverside Hotels). Crystal's river cruisetour itineraries included:
- Crystal Mozart (maiden voyage July 13, 2016) - Danube itineraries (10 or 11 nights) visited Wachau Valley (Vienna, Passau, Bratislava) or Eastern Danube (Vienna, Budapest, Belgrade).
- Crystal Debussy (maiden voyage June 4, 2017) - offers 5-, 7- and 10-day Seine River itineraries with multiple overnights in Paris. Visited port city destinations included Honfleur, Normandy beaches, Deauville, Rouen.
- Crystal Bach (maiden voyage June 18, 2017) - the 14-day inaugural cruise (on Rhine and Moselle rivers) visited Amsterdam, Basel, Antwerp,
- Crystal Ravel (maiden voyage August 8, 2017) - cruises on Garonne (also Gironde Estuary) and Dordogne Rivers in France on 7-day itineraries with 2-days (overnight stay) in Bordeaux and visiting Pauillac, Blaye, Libourne.
- Crystal Mahler (maiden voyage August 29, 2017) - cruises on Rhine, Main and Danube rivers. The Inaugural Cruise (16-day "Grand Europe") included overnights in Budapest, Vienna, Passau, Amsterdam.
All riverboats also offered themed Christmas and New Year's Eve voyages. "Crystal River Getaways" itineraries included:
- (Crystal Bach) 7-day "Romantic Rhine" between Amsterdam and Mainz, 7-day "Rhine Serenade" between Mainz and Frankfurt, plus 3 previously announced Getaways to Belgium and Holland, highlighting region's springtime tulips (high-season) in April-May.
- (Crystal Mahler) 7-day "Delightful Danube" between Regensburg and Budapest, 9-day "European Escape" between Amsterdam and Regensburg
- (Crystal Ravel) 8-day "European Treasures" between Nuremberg and Basel, 6-day Danube Getaway, between Vienna and Nuremberg.
River cruises 2022 itineraries (canceled)
River cruise prices on 2020 itineraries started at USD 2550 per person (double occupancy cabin rates). In January 2020, Crystal announced its collection of 2022 itineraries. The 4 riverboats (Bach, Debussy, Mahler, Ravel) operate 7- to 10-night itineraries through Holland and Belgium. Itineraries 2022 include:
- 7-night "Tulips and Windmills" (April-May) and "Dutch and Belgian Waterways" (July and August) cruises, both beginning and ending with overnight stays in Amsterdam. Ports of call include Kinderdijk, Hoorn, Rotterdam, Middleburg, Ghent, and Antwerp.
- 7-night "Legendary Rhine" cruise from Basel to Amsterdam with calls in Cologne, Rudesheim, Mannheim, and Strasbourg.
- 7-night "Romantic Rhine" from Amsterdam to Basel with overnights in Koblenz and Amsterdam, and calls in Cologne, Rudesheim, Mannheim, and Strasbourg.
- 9-night "Revel on the Rhine" holiday cruise roundtrip from Amsterdam with stops in Cologne, Rudesheim, Mannheim, Koblenz, and Arnhem.
- 7-night "Treasures of Southeast Europe" from Giurgiu to Budapest or the reverse with overnights in Budapest, Vidin (westbound only), and Novi Sada (eastbound only), and stops in Mohacs, Vukovar, and Belgrade.
- 7-night "Danube Dreams and Discoveries" cruise roundtrip from Vienna with overnights in Vienna and Budapest, and calls in Esztergom, Bratislava, Krems, Melk, Linz, including sailing through the Wachau Valley.
- 7-night "Delightful Danube" from Vilshofen to Budapest featuring overnights in Vienna and Budapest, and calls in Durnstein, Melk, Linz, Bratislava, Passau, and Wachau Valley sailing.
- 9-night "Joyous Danube Celebration" cruise roundtrip from Vienna. It features overnights in Budapest and Vienna, calls in Bratislava, Krems, Melk, and Linz, and Wachau Valley sailing.
Note: You can see CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All river passenger shipping line companies and their fleets are listed there.
Crystal Cruises related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises is set to introduce 5 Grand Voyages/world cruise itineraries in 2025, offering travelers the opportunity to book extended itineraries...November 1, 2023
- Cruise Industry
Uniworld Boutique River Cruises has secured a 3-year deal to charter the former Crystal Bach and Crystal Mahler ships, which will be rebranded...October 12, 2023
- Cruise Industry
Crystal has unveiled its 2025 itineraries for Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony, following the brand's acquisition by the A&K Travel Group...September 14, 2023
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Symphony has returned to service after a substantial drydock refurbishment (conducted by Fincantieri in Trieste Italy) under the...September 5, 2023
- Cruise Industry
Fincantieri has recently completed the simultaneous drydock refits and modernization of two ships operated by Crystal Cruises (acquired in 2023 by A...September 2, 2023
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Cruises' second ship is soon to resume operations after the recent return of Crystal Serenity. Crystal Symphony has successfully concluded...August 16, 2023
- Cruise Industry
On August 30th, Crystal Cruises will commence the reservation process for a global voyage aboard Crystal Serenity set for 2025. The cruise, spanning...August 12, 2023
- Cruise Industry
On Monday, July 31st, Crystal made its official relaunch under the new guardianship of A&K Travel Group, with the departure of Crystal Serenity...August 2, 2023
- Cruise Industry
Exciting news has been unveiled in the cruise industry aboard Crystal Serenity near the Italian coast. Cristina Levis (A&K Travel Group's CEO...July 29, 2023
- Cruise Industry
Crystal Serenity, the first ship to resume operations after being acquired by A&K Travel Group last year, has successfully completed sea trials...July 12, 2023
- show more news